209 Brick Church Road, Fairfax, VT 05454 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About R Hoague Photography

Vermont Wedding Photography by a Vermont Wedding Photographer. R Hoague Photography is based in Fairfax, Vermont and we produce commercial quality images to capture your Vermont or upstate New York wedding.

Follow R Hoague Photography on

6 Reviews for R Hoague Photography

1 User photo

R Hoague Photography 1

Maura · Married on 11/18/2017

Ron and Maureen were not only amazing people but equally as amazing to work with! I was so nervous for our engagement photos, like many brides this is crunch time before the wedding, and I wasn't at my goal weight as silly as that sounds! I wanted to look beautiful and feel beautiful and Ron and Maureen absolutely captured that! They went above and beyond to make the experience smooth and comfortable! My fiance and I had a blast and you could really tell in our photos! At one point Ron was shoveling a spot for Russ and I to stand in the snow to get a beautiful photo! Now that showed true dedication and determination! Thanks for a wonderful experience and beautiful photos! I would hire Ron and Maureen for any event! Simply the best!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Ron is an incredible photographer!! He was with us along every step of our wedding journey and he did an outstanding job. If you're looking for a wedding photographer, he's your guy!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    R Hoague Photography 2
  • soontobewed2016

Janelle · Married on 08/05/2016

When first meeting with photographers my husband and I planned to meet Ron over coffee. The coffee shop was closed so we sat at a table at the bar and grill next door, Ron bought us both a beer and we discussed our plans, vision, and he showed us his portfolio. We decided to book Ron that night! An important thing to us was personality, other than your husband this is the person who you will spend a great deal of time with!, and some great photos are a plus and Ron had both! We couldn't be happier with our decision and can't wait to get our pictures back!

Sent on 08/15/2016

R Hoague Photography Pricing

R Hoague Photography Price Rates

R Hoague Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• 209 Brick Church Road Fairfax, 05454 See on map