212 Thames Street 3rd Floor, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About Queen Anne's Loft

Queen Anne's Loft is located in the center of downtown Newport, RI specializing in small events for 120 guests or less. We are the perfect venue for your bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, welcome reception, wedding ceremony and reception, or post wedding brunch.

With all new construction, the space is beautifully remodeled. We are overlooking Downtown Newport and Queen Anne Square. Our space can seat 90 guests and can accommodate up to 120 for a cocktail reception.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Queen Anne's Loft on

Queen Anne's Loft 7
  • David

David Balsom · Married on 07/20/2019

A Great Spot for Your Event

We had the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding at Queen Anne's Landing and it was ideal. The staff is terrific, the food was great and the room is so beautiful my daughter said "I'd be fine if we had my wedding here!"

Sent on 07/25/2019

Jill · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Venue, Delicious Food, & Great Service!

If you're looking for a small-medium sized venue in Newport, RI for your wedding or rehearsal dinner, book the Queen Anne's Loft and don't look back. I just had an 80-person wedding at this venue and I was so happy with the end result. The price was reasonable, the staff were extremely attentive to all of my guests, and the space is absolutely beautiful -- with an impressive chandelier and a clean, bright space that provides the perfect starting canvas for any of your event decor ideas -- you really can't go wrong. I chose to go with a romantic, vintage-themed wedding and this venue was the perfect space. Amanda who coordinates all of the events was always available and responded to each and every (often very long) e-mail that I wrote her with all of my questions (I asked a lot of questions and had tons of requests!). She even accommodated the way I wanted my napkins folded (with a thank you card on the inside) and worked directly with my vendors to ensure my reception venue was perfect on the day of the wedding. Amanda and her friendly, professional staff go above and beyond to make sure you're happy! Not to mention that the food was outstanding (I am a foodie AKA food snob and I gave the food a 5-star rating). Additionally, all of my requests (I wanted stuffies served with the first course/salad) were accommodated with a smile. They also have great vegetarian and kids meal options. On the day of the wedding, Amanda and her staff even helped set-up the space so my day of coordinator had a lot of help. I was hesitant to choose the space at first because I thought the space might be small for 80 but there was more than enough room to walk around the tables and to get down on the dance floor. The venue is also perfectly situated on Thames Street and it is close to several local bars and restaurants that offer nice after-party options. Not to mention that the view of the sailboats is an added plus. I was so happy with my decision to have my wedding at Queen Anne's Loft. If you want to have a King/Queen themed wedding, you can have your ceremony at Kings Park in Newport and your reception at Queen Anne's Loft. ;-) You will not be disappointed with this beautiful venue! Thank you, Amanda and team for making my wedding so memorable!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Queen Anne's Loft 8
    Queen Anne's Loft 9
    Queen Anne's Loft 10
    Queen Anne's Loft 11

Joseph · Married on 08/30/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner/welcome party at Queen Anne's and we're extremely glad we did! After checking out several bars and restaurants in downtown Newport, we decided QA best fit our needs and desires. The setting is both elegant and intimate, the food is tasty, the pricing is very competitive, and our coordinator Amanda made the entire process smooth and stress-free. Trying to plan a RI wedding while living in the Midwest is as difficult as you'd imagine - so to be able to communicate through emails with Amanda during the planning process, and also knowing you're in professional hands the night of your event, was absolutely crucial for us. Thanks so much to Amanda and the rest of the Queen Anne's team!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Award

Queen Anne's Loft FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Tables