Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Purple Monkey Photo Booth Rentals

Photo Booth Rentals Made Easy

Thank you for visiting us on WeddingWire. We wanted to give you a little peek on how Purple Monkey Photo Booth Rentals came to be.

The reason we started Purple Monkey Photo was because we were planning our own wedding and wanted to have a photo booth at the event. Most photo booth companies we found were out of our price range for our wedding budget. We realized there was a need for high quality, affordable photo booths, yet little supply. So we created our own company.

Purple Monkey Photo booths are custom designed, classic, elegant, and fun. We are affordable, flexible, and easy to work with. We have straightforward pricing, and we strive to make the rental process simple and easy.

We look forward to working with you and helping make your event a memorable one!

-Chris & Megan

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)

I worked with Chris to rent a photo booth for my wedding reception on 11/4/17. I was extremely happy I decided to rent the booth. Chris was very helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. He created a design for the top of the photo strip. He was very patient with me when I changed my mind 3 times on how I wanted the photo strip to look. He was on time for the reception and was set up quickly and ready for guests that arrived early. The photo booth was definitely a big hit. Our guests had so much fun. The best part was when I received all the pics the following day! Seeing all the laughter and shenanigans going down that night made me smile. Chris was very personable and professional and helped remind everyone to add pictures and comments to our guests book. I would definitely hire Purple Monkey Photo again.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery

Purple Monkey was a great addition to my wedding reception. Everyone raved about the picture strips and we even decided to make a photobooth album per Chris's suggestion and what a big hit! Our reception staff even got in on the photobooth action. Chris was very involved in helping us design our photo strip header, working with our idea changes and sending us multiple proofs. I was very pleased at the flawless set up and breakdown during my event and the professional and timely manner of Purple Monkey. I would highly recommend Chris and Purple Monkey for any event you may have big or small.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a dream! My husband and I have a long standing tradition with photobooths and it was a MUST that we have one at the wedding. Chris at Purple Monkey made our dream a (super simple and affordable!) reality.
The booking process was made simple by Chris' quick responsiveness, we were provided a sample of the custom photo strip we requested so that we knew exactly what we were getting and he made sure to arrange for the set up of the photo booth itself to be convenient with our ceremony start time so as not to disturb the event.
At the reception Chris was our onsite tech as well and was helpful to all the guests using the booth, guided them to put a strip in the guestbook and was incredibly professional. He wore a name tag which allowed people to realize he was there to help and was wedding-ready in a suit!
Overall, we were INCREDIBLY pleased with Purple Monkey. My husband and I talked that night about how much we liked Chris and how much fun everyone had with the booth. Thank you, Chris!!!!

Profile Picture christine, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1311370720087 dunsmuirhellmanestateoakland2

20% off 5 hour photo booth rental

$1,250.00 Value | Promo Code: WeddingWire
Mention code "WeddingWire" and get 20% for your entire rental cost when you rent a photo booth for 5 hours (or longer). E-mail us at rentals@purplemonkeyphoto.com to reserve your photo booth today!
#WW6a1dc5df3d0ee9f4

1 ENDORSEMENT
Chris was timely (huge on a wedding day), friendly and calm, covering all the bases needed to ensure that there were no problems on the wedding day. The guests loved his booth, it worked great and looked really nice. I'm glad he was the photo booth company my couple hired!

1550 Tiburon Blvd. PMB 322, Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920   See On Map