1550 Tiburon Blvd. PMB 322, Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Purple Monkey Photo Booth Rentals

Thank you for visiting us on WeddingWire. We wanted to give you a little peek on how Purple Monkey Photo Booth Rentals came to be.

The reason we started Purple Monkey Photo was because we were planning our own wedding and wanted to have a photo booth at the event. Most photo booth companies we found were out of our price range for our wedding budget. We realized there was a need for high quality, affordable photo booths, yet little supply. So we created our own company.

Purple Monkey Photo booths are custom designed, classic, elegant, and fun. We are affordable, flexible, and easy to work with. We have straightforward pricing, and we strive to make the rental process simple and easy.

We look forward to working with you and helping make your event a memorable one!

-Chris & Megan

DunsmuirHellmanEstateOakland2
20090718220539

8 Reviews for Purple Monkey Photo Booth Rentals

Michelle · Married on 10/23/2017

I worked with Chris to rent a photo booth for my wedding reception on 11/4/17. I was extremely happy I decided to rent the booth. Chris was very helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. He created a design for the top of the photo strip. He was very patient with me when I changed my mind 3 times on how I wanted the photo strip to look. He was on time for the reception and was set up quickly and ready for guests that arrived early. The photo booth was definitely a big hit. Our guests had so much fun. The best part was when I received all the pics the following day! Seeing all the laughter and shenanigans going down that night made me smile. Chris was very personable and professional and helped remind everyone to add pictures and comments to our guests book. I would definitely hire Purple Monkey Photo again.

christine · Married on 05/18/2013

What a dream! My husband and I have a long standing tradition with photobooths and it was a MUST that we have one at the wedding. Chris at Purple Monkey made our dream a (super simple and affordable!) reality.
    The booking process was made simple by Chris' quick responsiveness, we were provided a sample of the custom photo strip we requested so that we knew exactly what we were getting and he made sure to arrange for the set up of the photo booth itself to be convenient with our ceremony start time so as not to disturb the event.
    At the reception Chris was our onsite tech as well and was helpful to all the guests using the booth, guided them to put a strip in the guestbook and was incredibly professional. He wore a name tag which allowed people to realize he was there to help and was wedding-ready in a suit!
    Overall, we were INCREDIBLY pleased with Purple Monkey. My husband and I talked that night about how much we liked Chris and how much fun everyone had with the booth. Thank you, Chris!!!!

Leni · Married on 03/23/2013

First, Chris Heller, the owner of Purple Monkey Photo Booth, is fantastic. He answered all of my questions promptly, was courteous and professional, and to put it quite simply, a really nice guy. No matter how many questions or emails I sent to him, he was polite. When our schedules changed, he was flexible. He catered and accommodated us in every single way possible.

Nico, the photo booth operator, was patient, understanding, hospitable, and did I say patient? Between my two young nephews and my husband's two young nieces monopolizing the photo booth at times during our reception, Nico was THE most patient man ever. Our guests said they had so much fun in the photo booth -- some guests were even photo bombed! And they loved being able to keep a copy for their own memento of our wedding.

Whether it's for a wedding or a party, I'd contact Chris again and without any hesitation hire Purple Monkey Photo Booth for an event. Thanks again, Chris and Nico. We couldn't have had such a fun and happy reception without you!

Purple Monkey Photo Booth Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Purple Monkey Photo Booth Rentals 1
    20% off 5 hour photo booth rental
    Mention code "WeddingWire" and get 20% for your entire rental cost when you rent a photo booth for 5 hours (or longer). E-mail us at rentals@purplemonkeyphoto.com to reserve your photo booth today!

• Entwine Events
    Entwine Events Wedding Planners

Chris was timely (huge on a wedding day), friendly and calm, covering all the bases needed to ensure that there were no problems on the wedding day. The guests loved his booth, it worked great and looked really nice. I'm glad he was the photo booth company my couple hired!

• 1550 Tiburon Blvd. PMB 322 Belvedere Tiburon, 94920 See on map