Purity Spring Resort is a picturesque wedding event venue located in East Madison, New Hampshire. There are a variety of natural locations available at this venue for you to exchange your wedding vows, including the scenic summit of King Pine Ski Area and the shoreline of Purity Lake. For couples who love the great outdoors, this venue is a perfect fit.
Facilities and Capacity
With a number of natural settings that add to the gorgeous backdrop for your wedding event, you'll be able to include between 50 to 200 on your guest list. There are multiple indoor and outdoor options available for your ceremony and reception. A bridal suite is available as well.
Offering multiple unique “green” options to reduce your party’s footprint on the environment, Purity Spring cares about the environment and welcomes couples who do, too. There are also many amenities wedding couples will find useful, such as custom elopement packages. Services offered in these packages include:
Other couples have also viewed:
7 Reviews for Purity Spring Resort
Recommended by 98% of couples
1 User photo
Kajsa · Married on 10/05/2019
Everyone should have their wedding here!
Planning a wedding in NH from CA was overwhelmingly stressful at times as you can imagine, and no one put us more at ease than Laurie Campbell of Purity Spring Resort. There are not enough words to describe how professional, detail oriented, and kind Laurie is. She went above and beyond at all costs from start to finish. Thanks to Laurie, our wedding day was absolutely perfect and seamless. I can’t recommend this venue and Laurie enough for weddings. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about it, 6 months later! Can’t wait to visit the resort again soon.Sent on 03/29/2020
Kaileigh · Married on 06/09/2018
Could not have asked for a better wedding weekend!! Purity Spring Resort was AMAZING. Everyone on staff is so nice, chef Bryan makes the best food, Laurie is amazing to work with for planning. We, along with our guests, had the best time enjoying the amenities and swimming and boating on the lake. Thank you for the best wedding weekend we could have asked for :)Sent on 10/14/2018
Rebecca · Married on 06/18/2016
Purity Spring Resort is an absolutely wonderful place to get married if you love the outdoors, a weekend getaway for you and your guests with tons of amenities, accommodating/friendly staff, and a great family run place!!! We highly recommend it as a venue, these are a few of the many highlights:Sent on 08/16/2016
1. the ceremony site. My husband and I hike a lot in the white mountains and I grew up skiing at King Pine so when we got to the top of the mountain, we immediately knew that was where we were going to get married. It has a gorgeous view down to purity lake.
2. The staff is incredible. It is such a wonderful family run place and everyone was extremely helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Laurie was phenomenal to work with, she helped us every step of the way to plan our dream wedding, even if it was a request that she had never heard before!
3. It is a weekend your guests will not forget. We have heard multiple times that it was the most unique wedding people had ever been to. Highlights include being able to use all the amenities (campfire, canoes, kayaks, beach, the iceberg, audubon trails, etc), ride a chairlift, mountaintop ceremony and reception, and wonderful lodge reception.
4. the food is fantastic! The chef is great to work with and has wonderful ideas to accommodate your style. The bbq rehearsal dinner on the island, hors d'oeuvres, and buffet dinner were all delicious and that's not accounting for Traditions Restaurant and Pub buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner
5. The resort can accommodate all of your guests. We had nearly all of our 130 guests stay at the resort for the weekend! Between the lodge rooms, condos, and beautiful inns there were different styles for each guest/family.
6. it has a summer camp / family style atmosphere to it yet comfortable accommodations and beautiful rooms for all ages, from my 1 year old niece to 94 year old grandfather.
It was everything we could have hoped for and more, we will definitely be going back to visit!