12850 Highway Nine suite 600-419, Alpharetta, GA 30004 Map · Phone number

About Pure Red Events

To The Happiest Couple in the World - I'm Olga Watness - creative thinker, a venue finder, and a price shrinker! As a founder of Pure Red Events - my priority is to give full attention to your wedding plans from day one and make sure you will keep your toes firmly on the grownd of your plans & budget.

We work closely with our most trusted vendors in order to find the perfect fit for you - venue, catering, cake, entertainment/ Dj, floral/decor, videographers/photographer, transportation, hair/make-up and everyone else you can think of.
As a lead planner and the owner of Pure Red Events I keep our wedding couple informed from Day One. I make myself open for comunications even it's "out of schedule" and take "I'm going crazy here" phone calls till your "I DO" Day, but it's not all.

At Pure Red Events we feel our mission is complete only after you are happy with the final details of "Day After" when rentals items are all returned, venue deposit recieved and last payment to vendors complete.

We offer:

- Venue & Venodrs Consulting

- Day Of Coordination

- Partial & Full Planning

Please, contact us at your convinience info@pureredevents.com or call 770-609-9912 also you are welcome to visit our Facebook Page. To contact Olga Watness directly - find her on FaceBook or email her olga@pureredevents.com and you are always welcome to call 770-609-9912

All the Best,

Wedding cake cutting
68183b5f74c9547a 0A2E8BE7 93E7 4AB5 81B0 025DDA48CECF

9 Reviews for Pure Red Events

Anna · Married on 09/04/2016

I would like to say a few words from my side. One of our friend recommended us to use Pure Red Events Team and we're so happy we did!
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Olga, for being our wedding planner. It was definitely a great experience to work with you. I appreciate all of your advises and recommendations which were very helpful to us.
    Thank you for all organization and always responding on all of our questions.
    Thank you for your own bottle you gave us to make a guest book and other stuff you used for preparation.

All our guests enjoyed the wedding a lot. Thank you very much for making our celebration so memorable and wonderful. Separate big thank to Valerie, you helper :) She has a nice personality. Thanks a lot for her help.
    Thank you a lot for taking care about returning vases, and anything else I probably forgot to mention.
    We wish you a great clients and beautiful events, and great moments!
    Anna and Tony

Sent on 09/30/2016

Julia · Married on 12/20/2015

I couldn't have better things to say about working with Olga Watness and her team at Pure Red Events. Throughout the planning process, Olga was attentive, organized and resourceful. She recommended an amazing florist, whose flower arrangements were stunning and unforgettable. Olga helped to alleviate any stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that kept me and my husband on track for our big day. She was always courteous and detail-oriented and kept things running smoothly from rehearsal to ceremony to reception. On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Olga and her team were on it. Olga organized a detailed timeline among all the vendors, and I did not have to communicate with a single vendor the day of the wedding. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better planner, and I am so grateful that we picked Olga to help us throughout our wedding planning. I would recommend Olga and her team to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Alina · Married on 10/26/2013

Olga and her team were hired for our Wedding Day coordination and they made it easy breezy!
    Mark and I was absolutely overjoyed how our Wedding Day turns out with all the details covered ... they were ready for all those unexpected that we had no idea of. ...and despite the fact that my grandma fainted as her blood sugar went up ... Olga and her girls act as a "Charly's angels " - calling 911, making sure everyone is calm and "show must go on"
    We are greatful for the day we hiered Olga and Pure Red Events ! Many blessings,
    Mark & Alina Snorwick

Sent on 02/13/2014

Pure Red Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3