Charleston, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

About Propagate Studio

Propagate Studio is a unique floral studio in Charleston, South Carolina. They create thought-provoking floral arrangements that showcase your style. Both elegant and modern, arrangements from this team of designs are guaranteed to wow your guests and bring life to your wedding decor. Propagate Studio is a green facility, minimizing waste and using locally sourced flowers and greenery whenever possible. Choose them as your premier South Carolina florist.

Propagate Studio offers custom floral arrangements for weddings of all styles. They provide a consultation and samples to perfect your floral look for the big day, as well as determine an ideal budget for your wedding design. Propagate Studio will also arrive early at your venue to deliver and set up all your floral arrangements.

Follow Propagate Studio on

Propagate Studio 5
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Campbell · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful!!

The flowers were better than I could have ever imagined! She was able to take a vision that I had in my head and make it a reality! I was so incredible impressed with how everything came out!! :)

Propagate Studio 6
    Propagate Studio 7
    Propagate Studio 8
    Sent on 06/27/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/09/2017

Hannah made my vision of what I wanted for our wedding flowers and altar come to life! I sent her ideas of what I liked and told her what colors I wanted and she helped me choose flowers that were perfect and in season! She was very easy to work with and responsive to my requests. Our guests couldn't stop taking about how beautiful they were. Thank you Hannah and Propagate Studio!

Propagate Studio 9
    Propagate Studio 10
    Sent on 10/29/2017

Leah · Married on 09/02/2017

Having been in the event planning business & working for a company that didn’t settle for less than perfection, my standards were high when it came to choosing vendors for our wedding. Working w/ Hannah at Propagate Studio for the past year has given me an entirely new perspective on trust & respect for those who are wildly skilled in their craft– and Hannah’s skillset can only be rivaled by her immense passion for her trade. PS was one of the first vendors I reached out to as soon as that ring was slipped on my finger. I had long been admiring her work & felt she had the magic touch to transform AND complement our summer camp venue. We met in person & talked for hours about my floral vision, followed by months of Pinterest boards chock-full of scattered concepts. She encouraged it & never batted an eyelash at my overinvolved nature. She handled my rapid-fire communication like a champ, which caught me by surprise given her laid back demeanor. The more we corresponded, the more I could feel the weight of planning begin to lift off my shoulders. Her input was my guide to developing a cohesive décor plan that harmonized with our vibe perfectly. Our photographer, Kaihla Tonai, even recounted the scene as “an entire camp drenched in unreal florals”. I’m so grateful for Hannah’s involvement in our wedding, for simultaneously allowing me to be hands on when I wanted, & handling things completely on her own when necessary. Her work ethic is unmatched, which irrefutably came to light while watching her pull everything together that day. We poured our hearts into planning our wedding for all of the people who came to celebrate our love. One of my mother’s absolute favorite parts of the weekend was walking me down the aisle, turning the bend & seeing Hannah’s arbor for the first time– the goosebumps & feeling of assuredness from there are a direct correlation to how Hannah’s creations will make you feel. PS may be blossoming as a company, but their expertise is in full bloom!

Propagate Studio 11
    Propagate Studio 19
    Propagate Studio 20
    Sent on 02/07/2018

Propagate Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor