Cantonment, FL 32533 Map · Phone number

About Productions By LBB

LBB Event Planners assist brides with just about EVERYTHING for their wedding. Contracting venues, caterers, wedding gowns, florist, cake designers, wedding favors, invitation, hotel accommodations, jewelry, aisle runners and many more services. We can guide and assist you from your engagement party to returning rented items to the vendors after the wedding. We understand that today's brides are busy and have demanding schedules. Planning your wedding should be fun and exciting not stressful. LBB Event Planners helps you find the best vendors at prices that fits perfectly into your budget. Not only will we find quality vendors but we will accompany you to the vendors and examine your contract with them, making sure you get the products and services you deserve and paid for.

Follow Productions By LBB on

bridalbouquetbright
ceremonydecor

2 Reviews for Productions By LBB

Angel · Married on 12/06/2008

I would like to thank you for helping me. I thought I could handle planning my wedding on my own but thank god i found you. My wedding was more than I ever imagined. I have absolutely no complains. Abigail is getting married (my maid of honor) next year, i think she might contact you. I just want to thank you for everything, my mom and dad actually like the fact that you help us keep our budget in check. I think you are a wonderful person and a great wedding planner.

Oh by the way, every one loved the centerpieces, so original. Love you
    Angel and Josh

Sent on 12/15/2008

Productions By LBB's reply:

It was a pleasure having you as a client. I wish both of you nothing but happiness. I hope the next event i will assist you with is a "baby shower"

M · Married on 11/22/2008

I am speaking on behalf of my new wife, The reason i hired you was because i really did not want to be involved in helping Joanne with all of the wedding details. She was stressing me out until you were hired. You can in and you were so great, she felt like you were her new best friend. Everything looked so nice, she talked about you like you were a goddess. I wish you all the best and thank you for taking control of everything.

Sent on 12/17/2008

Productions By LBB FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Cantonment, 32533 See on map
    7am-11pm open 7 day a week
  • See on map
    721- 527-3874 (Phone number)