Pro Vibe Entertainment

Pro Vibe Entertainment

About Pro Vibe Entertainment

We at Pro Vibe DJ want to make the bookings of entertainment simpler, convenient and more accessible for you. We work with budgets of all sizes. What we offer is more than worth the price and we are sure you will agree. We have spent years building up a good reputation in the community, handling every booking personally so that we get everything right, down to the last detail.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Attended a close friend's wedding and was so impressed by the music and production effects that I had to reach out.. I Called Rob the next day to check his availability for my wedding in October, and his demeanor was professional, enthusiastic and encouraging. We went through all the possible services and different visions I had for the reception in a great conversation which caused me to book him on the spot! He has followed up with me and is always been available to talk when I call. Keep up the good work, you've got us SUPER excited for our big day!

Profile Picture Matt, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Pro Vibe Entertainment was amazing from the beginning. They were such a great team to work with; friendly, professional and easy-going. The music and MCing waa awesome. The dance floor was packed all night. Their uplighting services added just enough sparkle to our venue. They are highly recommended.

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/15/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

13 Photos

Union, NJ 07083   See On Map
908-422-0606 (phone)
Pro Vibe Entertainment is a wedding Compnay from Nj/NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including south , central, and north jeresy. Pro Vibe Entertainment is a professional Company that has been part of the Tri State wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Detailed Entertainmnent.