Pro Vibe Entertainment

Pro Vibe Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pro Vibe Entertainment

At Pro Vibe Entertainment, a full-service wedding entertainment company in Union, New Jersey, they want to make the bookings of wedding entertainment simpler, convenient and more accessible for you. Pro Vibe Entertainment is a group of professional, experienced DJs who provide high-quality service that you and your guests will remember for years to come. Working with budgets of all sizes, Pro Vibe Entertainment handles every booking personally so that they get everything to your liking, right down to the last detail.

Understanding just how difficult wedding preparations can be, Pro Vibe Entertainment is there for you every step of the way. They will help you out with all of the important factors that many couples often forgetten, including the music for your entrance, cake cutting, first dance and more. Pro Vibe Entertainment is available for the following services:

• Bilingual MC

Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

I previously used Pro Vibe for another event and cannot wait until the big day! One thing I was concerned about was making sure my music matched my interests. They did an amazing job of listening to me and creating a playlist to match my vision! I feel confident in their ability to meet anyone's needs. They are fun and will have the floor packed all night. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Attended a close friend's wedding and was so impressed by the music and production effects that I had to reach out.. I Called Rob the next day to check his availability for my wedding in October, and his demeanor was professional, enthusiastic and encouraging. We went through all the possible services and different visions I had for the reception in a great conversation which caused me to book him on the spot! He has followed up with me and is always been available to talk when I call. Keep up the good work, you've got us SUPER excited for our big day!

Profile Picture Matt, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Pro Vibe Entertainment was amazing from the beginning. They were such a great team to work with; friendly, professional and easy-going. The music and MCing waa awesome. The dance floor was packed all night. Their uplighting services added just enough sparkle to our venue. They are highly recommended.

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/15/17, 1 Review