2 Kayser Lane, West Orange, NJ 07052 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Prism Video

Hello there, my name is Thomas Keighley and I am a creative professional with 30 years experience in video production/wedding cinematography. I keep a low profile at your event, you won't even know I am there. I use the latest cameras and technology to craft a beautiful movie of your big day!

For the rest of 2018 I am offering a $1495.00 special deal.....Full day coverage(no overtime charges!) from getting ready to last dance....multiple cameras.....plus a 3-5 minute highlight video. You may want to add in a second cameraman or the full film...but we can talk about that.....I would love to be your videographer!.......917-701-8957.

All The Best,

5417dae5bf34a875 1490725627363 clip 102

• Videos 4

3 Reviews for Prism Video

Genevieve · Married on 08/11/2017

I just hired Tom to shoot my wedding video and I am very pleased with the process thus far. He was very professional (actually is a full time videographer for corporate as well!) and was very informative during all of my questions. I was not sure if I wanted to splurge on a video of the wedding but after talking to friends I know the day will go so fast and Tom's flexibility and pricing made it an easy decision. Outside of filming the wedding, he went into details about additional editing options based on budgets and wants; there are great options and the best thing is I can decide after the wedding when things calm down!! Overall Tom seems like a really nice, reliable and upbeat person and is willing to build you a package based on your budget, which was HUGE for me!!

I will follow up after the wedding! Happy planning!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Jeremy · Married on 06/09/2012

Tom was great! He captured every moment of our wedding and gave us a video that we can look back on for many years to come. I would recommend him for and event that you want to get the best memories out of!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Joanne · Married on 10/06/2007

Tom was wonderful to work with and he did an amazing job capturing the beautiful day at our destination wedding in Vermont!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Prism Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 2 Kayser Lane West Orange, 07052 See on map