9100 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD 21842 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 300
Availability Check your date

About Princess Royale Hotel

The beautiful Princess Royale Hotel is an all suite oceanfront property, with 340 newly renovated rooms and suites. The hotel offers an Olympic sized indoor pool, a sundeck with hot tubs, saunas and a full service spa. Free covered parking, Schooners oceanfront restaurant and lounge, outdoor dining at Cafe on the Green and the Gazebo Bar on the beach. A convenience store, gift shop, ATM and business center are located directly off the lobby for our guests. Our 26,000 square feet of ballroom and meeting space offer many possibilities for social events as well as conferences. Host your wedding at the best hotel in Ocean City, where great memories are created!

Follow Princess Royale Hotel on

Princess Royale Hotel 2
Princess Royale Hotel 3

3.8
      3.5

I was pretty pleased with the Princess Royale with the planning of my reception. The food was good and so was the service. Having said this I do have a few complaints. When my guests arrived they didn't know where to go and the hotel had no idea a wedding was even going on. they were telling my guests they were in the wrong location and the wedding must have been at the princess bayside. It was supposed to be the wedding coordinators job to direct my guests to the correct ballroom. I was also informed a week before the wedding that the wedding coordinator we originally had would no longer be working with us on the day of the wedding. Luckily aNother coordinator named Derrick stepped up and was great. Besides this it was an overall great place to have my reception.

Sent on 08/30/2014

ASHLEY · Married on 06/23/2018

Ants coming from everywhere

We booked a 2 bedroom condo for 3 nights. .The 1st night we woke up to over 50 ants coming out of walls and the floor. We were only offered free breakfast at first. Then when didn't accept. They offered $100. Never asked to change our room. I asked for the least one night, which was over $200. We got nothing. The front office director Iryna Poliakovska was so rude and Idisrespectful!! She said it was her personal choice to offer us that. And if I didnt like it, that I can call corporate. I was so shocked. It also took the house keeping over 1 hour to clean the room. I had to walk to the front desk and let them know I bought my own bug spray. When I explained that to Iryna, she said they must have been busy as you see!!! I DONT RECOMMEND THEM AND CHECK YOUR BAGS!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Princess Royale Hotel 4
    Princess Royale Hotel 5
    Princess Royale Hotel 6

Princess Royale Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? July, August