122 Chautauqua Avenue, Lakewood, NY 14750 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Priceless Studios

Priceless Studios Photography by Jennifer Price is a full service photography studio-specializing in Wedding Photography, Engagement Sessions and other forms of portrait photography. We offer fully cusomizable wedding and portrait packages so you get the products you want a price you feel comfortable with.

ALL of our wedding packages include a 10x10 wedding album so you have a beautiful way to showcase your photographs for years to come. We offer several other products with our wedding packages such as mini albums, prints, images on disc, framed prints, videography services and our ALL NEW Priceless Photo Booth!.

We offer a photography style that is personal, unique and fun! I use a photojournalistic approach to capture the day as it happens while using my photography experience and background to professionally pose your family and bridal party when needed. I also love to use a 'posed candid' style of photography where I take the time to ensure the lighting, scenery, and your pose is ideal then instruct the bride and groom to interact with each other in a way that will produce emotional and powerful photographs.

Let us capture every element of the special day you have spent so much time planning. Call or email today for availability and pricing information. We look forward to working with you and capturing your special moments!

"A picture is worth a thousand words, but a great photograph is Priceless!"

Follow Priceless Studios on

mg2936
mg6086

28 Reviews for Priceless Studios

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

Jennifer did an amazing job with our engagement photos and our guests absolutely LOVED her photo booth which we used to serve as our favors. For our July 9 wedding shots, we did a lot of great poses with our friends, family, and each other that we loved and were appreciative that she was willing to take each and every photo that we requested. We've only seen the sneak peek photos but they're absolutely beautiful (just like our engagement pics) and we're confident that when we get our wedding photos tonight or tomorrow night that they'll be just as great. We couldn't be happier.

Jen and Nick were the perfect fit for my husband and I. They both were extremely professional and personable. They understand just what is expected of them on the big day! Jen was so great at capturing all of the important moments of the day, and for that I am so grateful! We couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out!. Thank you both!!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Priceless Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star review! I am so honored to have worked with you on your wedding day and hope to work with you again in the future!
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/11/2014

I could not have asked for anyone better to do my photos for my wedding. Not only did the photos turn out amazing but Jennifer and her husband were very flexible and attentive to everything my husband and I needed through out the whole experience. Jennifer even helped me out during my wedding day getting things for me and checking in to make sure everything was okay. She went above and beyond the day of the wedding. And, if you are thinking of getting the photo booth you should. The album we have from it is so nice to see (we turned ours into a guest book) and all the guests loved having it. I would recommend priceless photography for any event that you need you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Priceless Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice words, Frannie! Nick and I enjoyed working with you and Martin on your wedding day and we are so glad you are happy with our services! We really enjoyed meeting and working with your families too! We hope to work with you again in the future :)

Priceless Studios Pricing

Priceless Studios Price Rates

Priceless Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Priceless Studios 1
    Preferred Vendor Special!
    Priceless Studios Photography has partnered with From the Heart Invitations to give our brides MORE! Book both of us for your wedding and you will get a FREE Engagement Session and 10% off your order from Priceless Studios AND you will get 25 FREE Save-the-Dates plus 10% off your order from From The Heart Invitations!!! Call or email for offer details today!

• 122 Chautauqua Avenue Lakewood, NY 14750 See on map
    By Appointment Only-Please call or Email!