Pretty Please Bridal

Denville, Denville, NJ 07834 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Pretty Please Bridal

Pretty Please Bridal is a professional hair and makeup service located in Denville, New Jersey, specializing in complete bridal beauty. Founded by Dawn D’Onofrio, Pretty Please Bridal consists of a group of hand-selected specialists who are dedicated to making you glow on your big day. Dawn boasts 15 years of experience in the beauty industry. Her team of talented and creative stylists use high-quality products such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, and Nars. They use their skill and knowledge to highlight and enhance the natural beauty every bride already has.

Pretty Please Bridal offers on-site services to take away any added stress of traveling. From textured styling to contouring, Pretty Please Bridal provides an array of special services. They offer consultations and trials to ensure you look and feel confident from start to finish. They will listen and pay attention to every little detail of your vision and incorporate their creativity and talent to give you the flawless finish you deserve. Other services include:

• Hair prep

Pretty Please Bridal 6
Pretty Please Bridal 7

Lauren Tropiano · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful work

I met Dawn at a bridal showcase at my venue, Olde Mill Inn, and couldn't wait to start working with her! Alexa and Aphrodite were my team day of and they did an amazing job. They were so attentive to me and my girls and gave us exactly what we wanted. Dawn and Alexa helped me a lot when it came down to choosing the perfect look and didn't stop until I was completely happy with the end result. This was an amazing team to work with!

Mary Beth · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Work by Dawn & Alexa!

Dawn and Alexa were among the best vendors I dealt with during the wedding process! They were flexible, fun and easy to bounce ideas off of. I knew from the day I had my trial that having beautiful hair & makeup would not be something I needed to give another thought about! The day of they made all my bridal party feel comfortable (especially my mom - who never does her hair or wears makeup) and everyone looked stunning! I can't thank them enough for making me feel so beautiful! One of my bridesmaids even used them for her wedding a few weeks later! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great combination of expertise and value.

Pretty Please Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

• Denville Denville, New Jersey, 07834 See on map