Pretty Please Bridal

Denville, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pretty Please Bridal is a professional hair and makeup service located in Denville, New Jersey, specializing in complete bridal beauty. Founded by Dawn D’Onofrio, Pretty Please Bridal consists of a group of hand-selected specialists who are dedicated to making you glow on your big day. Dawn boasts 15 years of experience in the beauty industry. Her team of talented and creative stylists use high-quality products such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, and Nars. They use their skill and knowledge to highlight and enhance the natural beauty every bride already has.

Pretty Please Bridal offers on-site services to take away any added stress of traveling. From textured styling to contouring, Pretty Please Bridal provides an array of special services. They offer consultations and trials to ensure you look and feel confident from start to finish. They will listen and pay attention to every little detail of your vision and incorporate their creativity and talent to give you the flawless finish you deserve. Other services include:

• Hair prep
  • Men’s grooming
  • Multiple stylists
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Brow/lash tinting

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Gratuity

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

Kelly C. Married on 10/23/2021

The absolute best!

Omg, I don’t even know where to begin with Pretty Please, I have too many wonderful things to say!! Everyone I worked with was incredible. Dawn was super responsive and helpful, and our artists (Alexa for hair, Laura for makeup) were absolutely amazing!!!

I was amazed by how they worked really efficiently to get everyone’s hair and makeup done in time, while also giving everyone individualized attention and bringing our visions to life. I had changed my mind about my hair at the last minute so I was a little nervous with how it would turn out, but Alexa did EXACTLY what I wanted and it was just perfect. I felt like a million bucks for my wedding, all thanks to Laura and Alexa. Both Alexa and Laura also had a super calming presence and helped make the morning of my wedding as stress-free as possible. :)

We had to postpone our wedding a year due to COVID, and Dawn and the team were super accommodating and flexible with us. They were also really respectful of our boundaries/concerns with COVID and were happy to share proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID tests before the big day to help put our minds at ease.
    Ashlee G. Married on 10/16/2021

Best vendor!

Pretty Please Bridal was amazing! The girls Alexa and Laura made me and my entire bridal party feel like princesses. I’m still getting compliments about my hair and makeup days after the wedding! Thank you so much for making my hair and makeup dreams come to life!
  • Rosie
    Rosie G. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing work!

Alexa and Laura did hair and makeup for my wedding. Myself and all of my girls absolutely LOVED how we looked! They were so professional, super sweet, and talented - and I would 100% recommend them to anyone needing hair & makeup.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jacqueline & Daniel
    67 photos · 09/18/2021

Denville Denville, NJ, 07834
9739320033
Location of (Pretty Please Bridal)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding