Denville, Denville, NJ 07834 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Pretty Please Bridal

Pretty Please Bridal is a professional hair and makeup service located in Denville, New Jersey, specializing in complete bridal beauty. Founded by Dawn D’Onofrio, Pretty Please Bridal consists of a group of hand-selected specialists who are dedicated to making you glow on your big day. Dawn boasts 15 years of experience in the beauty industry. Her team of talented and creative stylists use high-quality products such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, and Nars. They use their skill and knowledge to highlight and enhance the natural beauty every bride already has.

Pretty Please Bridal offers on-site services to take away any added stress of traveling. From textured styling to contouring, Pretty Please Bridal provides an array of special services. They offer consultations and trials to ensure you look and feel confident from start to finish. They will listen and pay attention to every little detail of your vision and incorporate their creativity and talent to give you the flawless finish you deserve. Other services include:

• Hair prep

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

51 Reviews for Pretty Please Bridal

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing to work with! Great Makeup and Hair!

Dawn was very helpful from the moment I first contacted her looking for hair and makeup for my May 2020 wedding. We scheduled a trial for my hair and makeup at her house in March. Before the trial, I sent Dawn a picture of my hair and she was able to order extensions that matched perfectly.

At the trial Laura did my makeup, including eyelashes and airbrushing, while Alexa did my hair. It looked fantastic! I booked them for my wedding day. That was in March, right before everything shut down with the pandemic. Of course, we had to postpone our wedding. When we rescheduled in Oct, with one week’s notice I reached out to Dawn. She was able to confirm that Laura was available. Unfortunately Alexa wasn’t available but Dawn was able to send Jessica to do hair that morning. It was very short notice and Dawn was extremely flexible and great to work with, especially when I added a couple more services at the last minute.

Laura and Jessica were very punctual. They showed up at the hotel 15 min early and got started on us right away. They did an amazing job on all three of us. My hair and makeup looked just as great as it did on the day of the trial! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup (especially my eyes) from guests at the wedding! I’m so happy that I went with Pretty Please Bridal! It was such a great experience!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Mary

Mary F. · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing!

I came across Pretty Please Bridal on the knot. Dawn explained everything step by step and was so kind. There was no room for questions because she does her job that well. Dawn has an amazing team! Alexa absolutely set the bar higher than what I had thought my hair and makeup was going to be, during my trial. This girl has pure talent and an amazing personality to go along with it. It was important for me as a bride to not only go into this with expectations for hair and make up.. but also, to make sure the vibe was positive and light. I can imagine the nerves a bride may feel on her day, and now I’m certain I will be a relaxed bride in the care of Dawn and Alexa on my special day! P.S. Alexa was half way through my hair and I lost it and started to cry. Pretty Please Bridal is EVERYTHING!

Sent on 05/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pretty Please Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 165
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 165
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 20
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting

• Denville Denville, NJ, 07834 See on map
    9739320033 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pretty Please Bridal)