Denville, Denville, NJ 07834 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Pretty Please Bridal

Pretty Please Bridal is a professional hair and makeup service located in Denville, New Jersey, specializing in complete bridal beauty. Founded by Dawn D’Onofrio, Pretty Please Bridal consists of a group of hand-selected specialists who are dedicated to making you glow on your big day. Dawn boasts 15 years of experience in the beauty industry. Her team of talented and creative stylists use high-quality products such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, and Nars. They use their skill and knowledge to highlight and enhance the natural beauty every bride already has.

Pretty Please Bridal offers on-site services to take away any added stress of traveling. From textured styling to contouring, Pretty Please Bridal provides an array of special services. They offer consultations and trials to ensure you look and feel confident from start to finish. They will listen and pay attention to every little detail of your vision and incorporate their creativity and talent to give you the flawless finish you deserve. Other services include:

• Hair prep

Pretty Please Bridal 6
Pretty Please Bridal 7

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing experience!!

I knew going into the wedding experience that I needed to find the right person to hire for our hair and makeup services. First of all, I knew I wanted to get hair and makeup for myself, as the bride, but only wanted hair services for my bridesmaids, as a gift to them. I was so turned off by so many other hair/makeup companies that would force you to purchase both hair and makeup services for every single person in order to work with them. When I first spoke with Dawn and heard that you could build your own set of services for each person, she already had my attention. She was very friendly and patient during our initial phone call, answering any questions I had! Once I got through my trial session I knew I had to go with Pretty Please Bridal. I personally have thinner hair and I always have issues styling it on my own. I purchased some clip-in hair extensions to wear for the wedding day and brought them to my trial. Alexa, my stylist, did an amazing job using the extensions and giving me the exact style I printed out in a picture to show her. On the big day she flawlessly recreated the same style and made me feel amazing. She also perfected my makeup giving me the natural-glowy look I wanted. My mom also had hair and makeup done by Alexa, again, she did a fabulous job....not to mention 4 more gorgeous hair styles for my bridesmaids. I truly cannot say enough good things about her! I am so happy we went with Pretty Please Bridal. Alexa and Dawn were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Donna · Married on 09/15/2019

Fabulous experience!

My daughter got married in September and Alexa did her hair and makeup...as well my hair and makeup and each of the Bridesmaids' hair. Alexa was friendly and professional and did an amazing job! My daughter's hair and makeup was done flawlessly and looked just like it did at her hair & makeup trial. She looked absolutely beautiful! As Mother of the Bride, I hoped to look polished and pretty for the day but did not want anything over the top or overdone. Alexa really listened to my concerns and was patient and reassuring, and made me look and feel special. I received so many compliments! Finally, each of the Bridesmaids had a different take on an updo and looked lovely. I would highly recommend Pretty Please Bridal. Dawn was helpful and answered all of our questions along the way, and Alexa was a treasure!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Pretty Please Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

• Denville Denville, New Jersey, 07834 See on map