Pretty Please Bridal Reviews

Pretty Please Bridal 7
  • Mary

Mary Fiorilla · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Amazing!

I came across Pretty Please Bridal on the knot. Dawn explained everything step by step and was so kind. There was no room for questions because she does her job that well. Dawn has an amazing team! Alexa absolutely set the bar higher than what I had thought my hair and makeup was going to be, during my trial. This girl has pure talent and an amazing personality to go along with it. It was important for me as a bride to not only go into this with expectations for hair and make up.. but also, to make sure the vibe was positive and light. I can imagine the nerves a bride may feel on her day, and now I’m certain I will be a relaxed bride in the care of Dawn and Alexa on my special day! P.S. Alexa was half way through my hair and I lost it and started to cry. Pretty Please Bridal is EVERYTHING!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Lauren Tropiano · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful work

I met Dawn at a bridal showcase at my venue, Olde Mill Inn, and couldn't wait to start working with her! Alexa and Aphrodite were my team day of and they did an amazing job. They were so attentive to me and my girls and gave us exactly what we wanted. Dawn and Alexa helped me a lot when it came down to choosing the perfect look and didn't stop until I was completely happy with the end result. This was an amazing team to work with!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/26/2018

Nothing but the best!

Dawn and Aphrodite were a pleasure to work with. They were friendly and professional. They arrived on time and even finished early. Everyone loved the job they did with hair and makeup! They were also great dealing with our two young flower girls. Would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Pretty Please Bridal 8
    Pretty Please Bridal 9
    Pretty Please Bridal 10

Mary Beth · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Work by Dawn & Alexa!

Dawn and Alexa were among the best vendors I dealt with during the wedding process! They were flexible, fun and easy to bounce ideas off of. I knew from the day I had my trial that having beautiful hair & makeup would not be something I needed to give another thought about! The day of they made all my bridal party feel comfortable (especially my mom - who never does her hair or wears makeup) and everyone looked stunning! I can't thank them enough for making me feel so beautiful! One of my bridesmaids even used them for her wedding a few weeks later! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great combination of expertise and value.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Katlin · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful work

Hair and makeup was something I was SUPER nervous about because I feel that it is a very important factor of your wedding to feel great and of course to look great in your pictures. When I first met Dawn and Alexa at my hair trial I was immediately comfortable (which was a huge deal to me since being comfortable is SO important). Alexa beautifully did my hair and I LOVED every part of it! She also was lightning fast which was very impressive...but the work looked like she took her time. From that moment up until the wedding Dawn always answered my questions and made me feel great with anything I asked her. The wedding day went beyond smooth and it felt like we were just having a nice girls morning hanging out and getting pretty! My girls loved how they looked and I LOVED my hair once again (this time I had a gorgeous hair clip which I purchased from Dawn...highly recommend it) my hair lasted all day... my curls did not become flat and my hair clip did not budge even after dancing all night long and running around. Overall I would give Pretty Please Bridal 100 stars if I could.... I was so very happy with them and THANK YOU ladies for making me feel special and look amazing on my most important day!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Pretty Please Bridal 11

Amy · Married on 09/23/2018

Had a great time at my hair and makeup trial over the weekend. Alexa did my hair and makeup and Dawn walked me through all of the logistics. They were both very warm, friendly, and professional. I loved how my look turned out and can't wait for the real deal on the big day!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Meredith · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazingggg to work with

This team could not have been more kind and patient with me! I was struggling with different looks on how I wanted to do my hair for my wedding , and after my first trial had decided I wanted to try something different , and my wedding was just a few weeks away , they were so accommodating in getting me in for another trial to assure I was happy! The day of my wedding (I know I’m crazy) i again had suggested I wanted to try something totally different and let me tell you she nailed my look!!!! Just incredible , I could not have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day thanks to pretty please bridal!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Pretty Please Bridal 12
    Pretty Please Bridal 13
  • Cori

Cori · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a great experience at my bridal hair and make up trial. Dawn and Alexa are fantastic to work with and have me looking forward to my actual wedding day!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly recommend for hair and makeup

My sister used Pretty Please Bridal for hair and makeup for her wedding. They not only finished all 10 bridesmaids hair and makeup on time, but everyone looked flawless. Hair and makeup lasted the entire day ( and we took pictures outside in 90 degree weather ). It was an easy decision to hire them for my own wedding. I can’t say enough good things. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Jen · Married on 04/28/2018

Dawn and Aphrodite did my hair and makeup trial this past week and I am so excited to work with them. The trial was at Dawn's house in Denville, but they're travelling down to Long Beach Island to do on-location hair and makeup for my bridal party and both mothers. I was very impressed by the professionalism and skill level of both women. When Dawn did my airbrush, she said there's no way this makeup will smudge once it's on. I was just sitting there thinking "yeah, right." But by the end of day 3 (yes, I was only testing the long-wear of the makeup) it looked just about as perfect as when she put it on! Not one smudge, nothing. Very impressed and would highly recommend!! ??

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 11/04/2017

Dawn and Aphrodite were beyond wonderful! I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup team! I had six girls and myself and they had everyone done right on time! My girls and I looked beautiful and I am still receiving compliments on my hair and makeup! I can't praise them enough seriously wonderful, professional, and kind ladies! They are a MUST for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Pretty Please Bridal 14

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Dawn and Alexa came to our hotel room for my wedding and worked with myself (the bride), my bridesmaids, my mom and mother of the groom. Not only were they professional, but also kind, caring and encouraging. Alexa created the perfect hair looks for all of us and my hair, as well as all the other girls' hair, stayed in place all night (even with dancing). Dawn was attentive to each of our preferences for makeup looks and worked with each of our skin tones for perfect airbrushing. We all looked flawless and got so many compliments all night long. Any questions or concerns we had, Dawn was understanding and helpful. I would highly recommend Pretty Please to anyone looking for the perfect hair and makeup services, with the added bonus of professionalism, attentiveness, punctuality, and support from the team. Also, they were so fun to work with and talk to, which was especially great for pre-wedding nervousness!
    -Jessica K.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/23/2017

Laura (makeup) and Celia (hair) made me look exactly like I wanted on my wedding day. My entire bridal party also looked amazing of course! Laura is extremely professional and I knew she was a good makeup artist when she did my trial. She would have me open my eyes throughout the process of eye makeup and frequently took a step back to see her work. She is meticulous and a perfectionist in my opinion, which is ideal for someone doing your makeup on your wedding day!! Celia was so personable and really took her time to make sure everyone was happy with their hairstyle. I switched my idea from trial to wedding day and she was able to perfectly recreate what I described that I wanted. These two ladies made my wedding look as beautiful as it did! Dawn was very responsive as the owner of the business and the women she employs are excellent.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Pretty Please Bridal 15
    Pretty Please Bridal 16
    Pretty Please Bridal 17
    Pretty Please Bridal 18

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Pretty please bridal accommodated to my every need. They truly made my wedding experience magical. Everyone of my bridesmaids and myself hair and make up was absolutely perfect. I would recommend them a thousand times over and over again. Dawn was great through out the process before my wedding day, anytime I had a question she was very quick to respond and super helpful. Laura ( make-up) exceeded my expectations and all the girls super obsessed with their make up. Ceila (hair) did exactly what my girls showed her they wanted. Again, everything was so perfect!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Pretty Please Bridal 25
    Pretty Please Bridal 26
    Pretty Please Bridal 27

Kristin · Married on 07/22/2017

Dawn and Alexa were absolutely amazing!! I had my trial done at Dawn's home, and I felt immediately at ease. They are professionals who truly know what they are doing. On the day of the wedding, they worked efficiently. My bridesmaids and I got to the venue late, and I, being a bundle of nerves, was very worried about timing. However, Dawn and Alexa were rockstars! They got done quickly (hair and makeup) but the quality of their work was NOT sacrificed. I felt like a princess once I was finished!!! All of my bridesmaids and both my mother and mother-in-law were so happy with their hair and makeup. My brother even got his hair and makeup done, and he was in love with Alexa's hairstyle for him and Dawn's flawless airbrush ( Airbrush is the way to go!!!)The day of my wedding was incredibly hot and humid, and unfortunately, I am the kind of gal who sweats! However, my make up and hair stayed put! It stayed flawless through the entire day and night, through all the outside pictures and right on through all the dancing. Thank you Dawn and Alexa for making my wedding day magical!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Gina · Married on 07/01/2017

Rainy, hot, sticky, humid wedding day...and my makeup stayed on all night!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Debra · Married on 05/20/2017

While I did not end up booking Pretty Please, I absolutely loved the responsiveness and attentiveness when speaking to them throughout the process. Would recommend for any bride who is looking for a great value and responsive vendor on their wedding day!

Sent on 01/27/2017

C · Married on 10/28/2016

I recently booked Pretty Please Bridal for hair and makeup for my wedding. For someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and rarely styles her hair, I definitely need some guidance in this department. I am lucky to have found Dawn. From the beginning, Dawn has been down-to-earth, professional, and extremely helpful. She even went out of her way to meet me at Sally's Beauty to ensure that I picked out the right extensions to match my hair. I was impressed by the extra effort she makes for her clients. Alexa and Dawn did a great job on my trial and I look forward to their beautiful work on the big day. I will update this review after the wedding. =)

Update: Everything went well the day of our wedding. Dawn and Alexa made my girls and me look beautiful ! Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Sandra · Married on 10/15/2016

Dawn and Alexa were fantastic! They got everyone looking perfect and accommodated several special request and still got all seven girls and two guys ready to go ahead of schedule. I was impressed with their ability to work with a variety of skin tones while making everyone look naturally gorgeous, especially the guys! I would definitely recommend Pretty Please!

Sent on 10/18/2016

My hair and makeup came out beautifully!! Dawn and Aphrodite are the best!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

I had a wonderful time working with Dawn and Aphrodite to complete both my hair and makeup but also 10 others on the morning of my wedding (October 8, 2016). They did a wonderful job and the hair and makeup held up for the entire day into night. They were extremely professional and listened to what each girl requested. If there were any issues once the hair or makeup was complete they had no issues fixing it to the clients liking. The price was reasonable and each girl was given their lipcolor to use throughout the day/night for touch ups. I should also mention that they did come to us at my Aunt's house in Chester, NJ. I would 100% use them again.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/04/2016

Pretty Please Bridal (Alexa and Aphrodite) did my hair, all 11 of my bridesmaids' hair, and my mother's hair on the Sunday morning of labor day weekend. We were so happy with how everyone's hair came out. They were able to do all sorts of styles and every type of hair! In addition to being excellent hair stylists, they were professional, friendly, and accommodating. Thanks Pretty Please Bridal!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2016

Showed them a picture and they made it happen!!
    I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup it was perfect and stayed looking sharp all night!
    Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Evelyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Dawn and her team were absolutely exceptional. Dawn arrived to our hotel room with her team with big smiles on their faces despite the early call time! They did my hair/make up services for myself, bridal party, mothers, and aunts and worked quickly and efficiently. The quality of work they do is top notch and I am so thankful for them.

Sent on 06/21/2016