Preston Powell Photography LLC

Salt Lake City, UT View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Preston Powell Photography LLC is a studio based out of Salt Lake City, Utah, specializing in weddings and other milestone moments. Owner and lead photographer Preston has been working in the photography industry for over five years and provides fine art wedding imagery with a timeless feel. Your wedding day should be spent having fun, which is why this photographer ensures that your favorite moments are captured in the most authentic and organic way possible.

Preston Powell takes pride in delivering an enjoyable experience to his clientele alongside a selection of beautiful images. Being a seasoned fashion and editorial portrait photographer, he is able to bring his knowledge of light and creative angles to your images and video. From intimate engagement sessions to memorable ceremony shots, this professional has got every aspect of the wedding album covered. By offering additional hours, engagement shoots, and the services of a second photographer, this artist is able to capture every moment of your wedding occasion.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Toning
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Michael C. Married on 04/30/2021

Incredible

Our experience was incredible, very professional and truly put our happiness as his first priority.
    Braidyn P. Married on 04/15/2021

Newborn, maternity, family, wedding

Preston has done all of my photo shoots and they have all come out better than I could have imagined, he made each of those events very special and was able to catch the perfect moments that I can keep forever. I could not say enough how much I recommend him!

Real Weddings

Team

Preston Powell
Preston Powell
Owner/Creative Director

My name is Preston Powell. If you haven’t met me, my friends would probably tell you… well too much haha. I am an Idaho spud that has planted his roots in Salt Lake City, UT. I grew up in small town Idaho, with aspirations to get ouuuuut of small town Idaho *insert wide eyed cringing emoji*. Growing up in Idaho taught me what it’s like to work hard, and play harder. Life is full of twists and turns, and lots of ups and downs. Actually, that’s how I learned that stepping out into the world on my own 10 years ago would be an adventure! Since then I have traveled around the world from China to the UK. I have had fortunate opportunities to dance professionally and competitively during my years at Utah Valley University on the Ballroom Tour Team. In that time, and on those incredible adventures, I learned that I wanted to capture the world. I knew that my creative canvas just got a little bigger. Since then I have turned my creative eye to Photography. I’ve been capturing incredible portraits for those who are growing their social media brand, to editorial work and magazine publications for over five yearsI have had the pleasure of working with individuals like Stephanie Sosa and Ezra Sosa from So You Think You Can Dance and Disney’s High School Musical The Series, Pro Dancer Kamri Peterson from Dancing With The Stars Juniors, Las Vegas Celebrities Penn & Teller, Dancers from Las Vegas all male strip show Thunder Down Under, Instagram Influencer and Oryx Wear owner Eric Turner, and many others. I am dedicated to making your experience memorable, creative, and collaborative!

1977 s 300 w Salt Lake City, UT, 84115
801-614-7950

8 am - 9 pm Mon-Sat
Location of (Preston Powell Photography LLC)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding