Salt Lake City, UT 84105 Map · Phone number

Kate Osborne Photography 5
Kate Osborne Photography 6
Kate Osborne Photography 7

Annie · Married on 09/29/2017

Kate was incredible to work with for my wedding. I cannot say enough! It's a common wedding tip that photographs are one thing that will last from the reception/day, so be sure to pick the right photographer to deliver quality pictures and memories. Kate not only meets this requirement, she exceeds it. From my first contact with her, every step of the way, to the final edit of the pictures, Kate was prompt, efficient, personable, and amazing. She accommodated my difficult work schedule and went to an incredible location for our formal wedding shoot. Kate tirelessly got the best shots, fearlessly refusing to be intimidated by wildlife, including two moose sparring with one another! One thing that really impressed me was after I forgot a flower bouquet for the formal shoot, Kate improvised with what was around and constructed the perfect DIY flower arrangement for me to hold (she has a flower arranging background). Talk about multi-talented! I thought her packages and price point were the best of all the other photographers I researched. As I went through the rest of the planning process, vendors would inquire who my photographer was, and would positively glow with praise regarding her work. Kate has a very successful reputation in the industry and my experience only confirms the standard she has built for herself. She managed to print a canvas-wrapped print and other pictures for the wedding reception in a very quick turnaround time; I was amazed she could do it. The online proofs were easy to access and look at, her system is professional and user-friendly to navigate. Kate has a distinctive photography style that I adore. On the day of my wedding, I trusted her completely to capture one of the most important events of my life. She no longer felt like a photographer, but a friend! My whole bridal party fell in love with her. She rocked at capturing group, candid and detail shots. She made sure I had everything I wanted. Kate is the very best.

Karli · Married on 09/09/2017

Kate was the best! She is fun to be around, calming during a stressful period, and amazing at what she does. The photos she took for both our engagement shoot and the wedding turned out great and we could not be happier. I am so glad we found Kate and are so grateful for her amazing talent!

Kate Osborne Photography 8
    Kate Osborne Photography 9
    Kate Osborne Photography 10
    Kate Osborne Photography 11

Alyssa · Married on 08/26/2017

Kate is extremely professional, responsive, and skilled. From our initial consult to ordering albums and pictures, she was amazing to work with. I would highly recommend her for anyone’s photographer without hesitation and I would like to work with her again in the future if possible for other noteworthy family events :)

Kate Osborne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs