13042 Logan Street, Denver, CO 80241 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Preslee Hair Style

Preslee Hair Style is a wedding hair stylist located in Denver, Colorado who serves the surrounding region. Preslee would love to work with you on your special day to provide you with a stunning, lasting look. She promises that the style will only add to your beauty and help you look and feel confident and gorgeous.

Preslee Hair Style is a licensed stylist who offers hair and salon services for individuals and groups of up to 11 people. You may receive a hair trial to preview and perfect looks before your big day, and Preslee would be delighted to come to you on your wedding to provide on-location services. She offers haircuts and updos/styling.

Follow Preslee Hair Style on

Preslee Hair Style 6
Preslee Hair Style 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Plute · Married on 11/02/2018

Preslee Is Your Hair Guru!

Preslee was amazing. So quick, so creative, and can bring any hair idea to life. She made all of us feel our best and our wedding hair looked, and felt like perfection! I knew as soon as I saw her portfolio she was a dream, and I am beyond thankful I had this talented lady to help bring out our best for the most special day of my life. If you are in need of special occasion hair, don't waste any time looking further!!!!! You are all set right here!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/28/2018

I don't think there are enough words to use to tell you how great of a job Preslee does. Not only is she the SWEETEST person in general, but her work is the best around. I have never felt so confident in my hair, and as a bride, that was extremely important to me. She made me feel very comfortable and addressed all of my needs and concerns. She saw one or two pictures of styles I liked and immediately knew just what to do to combine those styles and give me the perfect style. She checks in all the time and really cares about her work. My entire bridal party looked amazing, and that was one service they all couldn't stop talking about. Do not hesitate the slightest bit to book Preslee for your big day. It should be the easiest decision of your planning process!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Preslee Hair Style 8
    Preslee Hair Style 9
    Preslee Hair Style 10
    Preslee Hair Style 11

Melinda · Married on 09/21/2018

I'm so glad Preslee was a part of my wedding day!

Preslee did an absolutely phenomenal job for my wedding and my hair held all night - through all the sun, rain, snow, fog, veil transitions, and endless dancing, I was never worried about it falling. She styled my hair, 7 bridesmaids, and both mothers' hair for my wedding. She was so friendly, kind, and helped me figure out exactly how I wanted my hair for the wedding. From the beginning, she was very professional and organized. The trial was so worth it, and she eagerly asked for feedback to make sure my hair for the wedding would be exactly as I envisioned it. The morning of the wedding ran so smoothly. She was not only on time, but so efficient with her time and finished our hair early. I cannot recommend her enough! I hope to work with Preslee again

Sent on 12/31/2018

Award

Preslee Hair Style Pricing

Preslee Hair Style Price Rates

Preslee Hair Style FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Preslee Hair Style 1
    Winter Wonderland Brides
    Hello gorgeous! For my winter wonderland brides getting married December through March I am offering 10% off the bridal package! Please inquire today at presleehairstyle.com to reserve your slot!

• 13042 Logan Street Denver, CO, 80241 See on map