Prep2wed

Tempe, AZ View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Prep2wed is an event planning company that specializes in virtual wedding planning and design for couples in Tempe, Arizona. Composed of three professional wedding planners, the company is dedicated to bridging the gap between wedding websites, blogs, and magazines by providing a comprehensive guide that will make your wedding planning a seamless, stress-free experience.

Prep2wed is happy to service couples regardless of their location or wedding date. The planners offer a reasonably priced in-depth wedding planning guide that provides all of the necessary tools, vendor questions, planning checklists, day-of preparation advice, setup and teardown necessities, and processional options you need to create your wedding. Hourly virtual planning sessions can also be provided via phone, text, email, or Skype if desired.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$59

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• User2550628 2+ years ago
    I went to a Prep2Wed Workshop in the beginning of March and it was AMAZING!! I am about a year and a half out from our wedding and was feeling lost in the in all that is Pinterest!! Prep2Wed really helped me focus on what I want and gave me some amazing tools to successfully start planning the wedding of my dreams that will (with the help of their magical budget spreadsheet) be in budget!! These wonderful women are amazing at what they do, up beat, and so very knowledgable! I would suggest this to anyone in the phoenix area, I have even suggested it to brides not in the area!! So happy to have found such a great workshop! Thank you prep2wed!
    Maddie Married on 05/11/2018
    I can say with complete confidence that my wedding day would not have turned out the way it did (which was beautiful, magical, everything in between) if it weren't for them. These ladies are WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD!!! They are beyond helpful, kind, professional, and made sure the entire day ran smoothly and on time
    Shirley Married on 07/17/2017
    This seminar was invaluable. There was so much information and all three presenters took time to explain their topics thoroughly and answer any questions we had. Included was a flash drive that allowed us to review the information as we needed to and they gave us workable forms that help streamline what is needed and necessary to plan a wedding down to each aspect of a wedding. There were many things about planning a wedding I had not even thought about and this seminar really helped me see that it really takes time and careful consideration. I highly suggest anyone planning a wedding to take this seminar as a first step and then consider hiring these women for further assistance. They have the knowledge and heart to assist you to make your special day all that you want it to me.

Prep2wed's reply:

Shirley and Sue: Thank you for your kind words. We loved having you with us and am so glad to hear that you are ultimately prepared now to plan your day. Taking the time to learn how to plan a wedding makes you smart, smart cookies! Wishing you all the happiness in the world. Love, Janet, Michelle and Zoe

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

1753 E Broadway Rd, Suite 101-256 Tempe, AZ, 85282
480.980.8211
310-251-6180

8am to 9pm, 7 days a week!
Location of (Prep2wed)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding