Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89117 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Premiere Wedding Music Design

Premiere Wedding Music is a live string music band based in Las Vegas that will add the perfect touch to your wedding. They provide music that is fueled by compassion and love, reimagining some of your favorite songs to create an event that is unique and thoughtful.

Premiere Wedding Music makes customized ensembles based on your event style, playing music that vitalizes the mind, body and spirit. Their live musicians specialize in violin, viola, cello, flute, piano and harp, offering many genres ranging from classical to pop and rock. Their skilled and reliable musicians are an elegant alternative to a DJ, creating a memorable soundtrack that is tailored to your ceremony. You’ll find that they have a fully versatile repertoire that can be played during your ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. They offer the following arrangements:

• Instrumental duo
cy7
d7c313fc70463609 1517358749 ee88285c95d2af1a 1517358745976 2 IMG 1949 Fotor

34 Reviews for Premiere Wedding Music Design

A · Married on 10/07/2017

I booked with Premiere to play music at our wedding and I was so pleased with the entire experience. I honestly don't even know where to begin because the entire process with Premiere was painless. I didn't want to cut any corners for our wedding and I wanted to plan something beautiful and meaningful and I knew that I wanted to have live music for our ceremony. Crystal (the owner) is pleasant and professional. She was always very responsive and answered all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner. During our initial consultation I explained to her that I wanted my children to play music for our ceremony and if she was willing to work with us to make it happen, and she was definitely open to it. Crystal even suggested to have her musician come to our home and rehearse with our children prior to the wedding. After talking with Crystal for a few minutes and going over the different styles of instruments we decided to book a solo cellist. Mandy ended up being our cellist and when she rehearsed with our children I was mesmerized, she plays beautifully. The one thing I do regret is that I did not get to hear her play during my wedding (except when she played with my boys as I walked out and during the recessional) because they had me tucked away before the ceremony. But of course this is no one's fault, just tradition. But I received countless compliments on Mandy, my boys, and the music overall. During the planning process, my husband and I had some special request for song selections and Crystal was very accommodating. I'm so happy that I booked with Crystal and her team, we have no regrets. I hope that she knows how meaningful it was for her to work with us and to include our children. It will be something that we will all cherish and remember forever. Thank you Crystal and Mandy, I don't plan on marrying again, but if there's any other special occasion in which I can justify having live music, I will be speed dialing you.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you so so much! Mandy and I loved working with you and your family and are completely humbled by your review. Congratulations and best wishes to everyone!

Andy · Married on 08/12/2017

We could not have picked a better band to play cocktail hour at our wedding than Premiere Wedding Music! Crystal is not only a talented musician but also very professional and accommodating. We requested a trio (violin, cello and piano) and they delighted our guests with elegant renditions of many modern-day and old-school pop songs. They even played a special request--the theme to Game of Thrones. Crystal is very easy to work with and she will set up all the audio and technical specifics with the venue hosting your event so that you don't have to worry about a single thing. My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Premiere Wedding Music and we will not hesitate to refer them to others or use them again in the future. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

We are so delighted by your review! Thank you for trusting us with music for your wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed playing your cocktail hour! Congratulations!

Premiere Wedding Music Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 325.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada, 89117 See on map