Premiere Wedding Music Design Reviews

Premiere Wedding Music Design 1
  • Jess

Jess Jiang · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Amazing & professional service

Crystal played the violin at my wedding ceremony last March in Vegas. I was super happy with her services and would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a violinist for an event or wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jess! Absolutely loved playing music for you and your guests! Thank you for including Premiere in your beautiful wedding!

Kelly Omeara · Married on 10/18/2019

Violin in Vegas, Crystal is amazing

Crystal is an angel. She is so very talented and timely. I booked her to play one song during wedding reception and she exceeded all expectations.

Premiere Wedding Music Design 2
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Liam

Liam Maccaul · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Company

Our wedding coordinator, Tara Duggan With Love, recommended this music company to us and they were excellent to work with. We gave them the free reign to make the ceremony special and they delivered.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

It was great working with you too! Thank you for having Premiere at your wedding and letting us do what we love!

Anne Disher · Married on 05/11/2019

Premiere Wedding Music make a perfect day that much better

Premiere Wedding Music were amazing. Kind, professional and patient are the three words I would use to describe their services. And they made special arrangements to learn to play The Passenger by Iggy Pop for our walk down the isle as husband and wife. Such fun.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved planning your wedding music with you and had a wonderful time during! Loved how The Passenger turned out! Congratulations!

Kristy Walker · Married on 04/25/2019

Amazing touch to a dream day !

I would recommend Chrystal and her team over and over and over again . My one wedding wish was to have a string quartet and Premier delivered exactly this! Her customer service is over the top and their skill level is out of this world. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and playing for your wedding! We are so happy for you & David. Congratulations and best wishes to you both! Thank you so much for your review!

A · Married on 10/07/2017

I booked with Premiere to play music at our wedding and I was so pleased with the entire experience. I honestly don't even know where to begin because the entire process with Premiere was painless. I didn't want to cut any corners for our wedding and I wanted to plan something beautiful and meaningful and I knew that I wanted to have live music for our ceremony. Crystal (the owner) is pleasant and professional. She was always very responsive and answered all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner. During our initial consultation I explained to her that I wanted my children to play music for our ceremony and if she was willing to work with us to make it happen, and she was definitely open to it. Crystal even suggested to have her musician come to our home and rehearse with our children prior to the wedding. After talking with Crystal for a few minutes and going over the different styles of instruments we decided to book a solo cellist. Mandy ended up being our cellist and when she rehearsed with our children I was mesmerized, she plays beautifully. The one thing I do regret is that I did not get to hear her play during my wedding (except when she played with my boys as I walked out and during the recessional) because they had me tucked away before the ceremony. But of course this is no one's fault, just tradition. But I received countless compliments on Mandy, my boys, and the music overall. During the planning process, my husband and I had some special request for song selections and Crystal was very accommodating. I'm so happy that I booked with Crystal and her team, we have no regrets. I hope that she knows how meaningful it was for her to work with us and to include our children. It will be something that we will all cherish and remember forever. Thank you Crystal and Mandy, I don't plan on marrying again, but if there's any other special occasion in which I can justify having live music, I will be speed dialing you.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you so so much! Mandy and I loved working with you and your family and are completely humbled by your review. Congratulations and best wishes to everyone!

Andy · Married on 08/12/2017

We could not have picked a better band to play cocktail hour at our wedding than Premiere Wedding Music! Crystal is not only a talented musician but also very professional and accommodating. We requested a trio (violin, cello and piano) and they delighted our guests with elegant renditions of many modern-day and old-school pop songs. They even played a special request--the theme to Game of Thrones. Crystal is very easy to work with and she will set up all the audio and technical specifics with the venue hosting your event so that you don't have to worry about a single thing. My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Premiere Wedding Music and we will not hesitate to refer them to others or use them again in the future. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

We are so delighted by your review! Thank you for trusting us with music for your wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed playing your cocktail hour! Congratulations!

Lucus · Married on 07/30/2017

I had Crystal and Sarah played at my wedding proposal in Las Vegas and it definitely one of the best decisions I made in my life of having them there. The performance was wonderful and the professionalism was undebatable. From the moment I shared my concerns about how to make it a big surprise to handling the delay caused by the venue, Crystal has been super helpful and very responsive. They are the ones who care about the clients and take your event seriously. For whoever is reading this review, do not hesitate to hire them for your life events, you'll never be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

We are honored and humbled by your review! Thank you for trusting us to help make your proposal special and memorable. We had so much fun!

Gillian · Married on 04/29/2017

We were so fortunate to have Crystal (the owner!) and Sarah perform during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Live strings are such a gorgeous touch to a wedding, and Crystal and Sarah did such an incredible job during our special day.

Crystal was so easy to work with and graciously agreed to play two of our special requests for the ceremony processional -- Faith Hill and Tim McGraw's It's Your Love; and Alison Krauss's When You Say Nothing At All. It was truly beautiful. After the ceremony, they played Beyonce's Love on Top.

Crystal and Sarah also played at our cocktail hour. At one point, they played an amazing rendition of the Game of Thrones theme song and EVERYONE noticed. I seriously cannot tell you how many people came up to me so excited that they were playing it. We loved it! They honored our requests for a mix between classic and pop music during the cocktail hour. It was truly beautiful.

I highly, highly, highly recommend Premiere Wedding Music! Thank you for everything, Crystal!!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

We are so humbled by your review! Thank you so much for everything! We are so happy for you and wish you the best!

TJ · Married on 04/01/2017

Premiere Wedding Music couldn’t have been more perfect a detail in my outdoor wedding at Emerald At Queensridge. Not only does Premiere Wedding Music musicians have amazing talent, their very presence was almost angelic and an absolutely perfect addition to our wedding. They were beyond professional to the point of becoming intimately involved in the music and everyone at the ceremony. It was such a pleasure to work with them and everyone could really tell they immensely enjoys their work and making wedding day just beautiful. Crystal made sure to check in with me every step of the way during the process before the wedding and offered her help and advice in such a polite and considerate manner. I had chosen some custom pieces for our special day that I thought might be a challenge. It was no problem for Premiere wedding Music. The music turned out incredible. My only regret is i didn't get a recording of it. It was just fun working with her and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a charming way to add that special touch to their wedding or any event.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

We are so flattered by your review! Thank you so much! When we get a chance to record any songs we played from your wedding, you will be the first to know. Congratulations!

Jacob · Married on 03/19/2017

Premiere is the best. They have excellent prices, an amazing website, easy to use song selection tool with a lot of songs and samples. Coordination was easy, and our cellist played beautifully. If you are outdoors I highly recommend amplification with some reverb. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Jacob! It was a pleasure working with you!

Steve · Married on 03/18/2017

We searched and called multiple places and Premiere was by far the easiest to work with and coordinate the day. The music was amazing; definitely a highlight. Do it!!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Steve! We enjoyed every moment, congratulations!

Jessica · Married on 01/14/2017

Premiere wedding was professional, personal and the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony. Having a background in classical music myself, it was very important to me to find a group that was experienced since I wanted to avoid all pre-recorded music. I didn't have to worry since Crystal was very organized and responsive. I had so many guests compliment their performances. As a bride with a lot to worry about, I didn't have to worry about them delivering. Highly recommend to others!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you on behalf of the piano trio for including us in such a memorable event! We loved every moment! Congratulations!

Alison · Married on 10/13/2016

My husband and I used them at our wedding this past October. They were amazing and a great addition to our ceremony. They are talented and completely professional from beginning to end. Crystal was so easy to contact and always got back to me in a timely manner. So happy to have them be a part of our special day and would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the favorable review! We loved playing your wedding and we wish you the best! Happy new year!

alicia · Married on 08/04/2016

Don't hesitate to book their services. They are very professionnel, very smily and the songs are so amazing. The wedding became in another level. Thank you so much Crystal & Mandy for the great work!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed every minute!

Erin · Married on 06/11/2016

They are very flexible and reasonably priced! They did a fantastic job and presented themselves well, too!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you for your compliments! We loved playing your ceremony!

I had the pleasure of hiring Crystal and her team at Premiere for my wedding in early May. She was great to work with - pleasant and timely with her responses. She is a fantastic musician and she and the other members of the trio were perfect. The ceremony was delayed for I have no idea how long (I wasn't wearing a watch but we had to move from outside to inside because of weather and there were other issues I was having that contributed to the delay) and when I eventually saw her in passing she had a beaming smile on her face displaying the utmost professionalism. She was the perfect choice for our day and I feel most fortunate to have found her. If you are considering having strings, I highly recommend Premiere!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you so much! Happy clients make me smile and it was our pleasure!

Judy · Married on 03/31/2016

Crystal and her colleague Angela played beautifully for my daughters wedding at The Mandarin Oriental,Las Vegas.They were so professional ,punctual and
    both looked so well dressed and classy.I wish I had had more time to speak with them on the day.The service I received from Crystal was first class.We live in
    Inverness in Scotland so everything had to be done by email and a couple of phone calls.Nothing was too much trouble for her and she knew exactly what we
    wanted.Our guests were so impressed!We had quite a small gathering and they played for the ceremony and cocktail hour and it was lovely.Crystal played the
    Violin and Angela the piano.I would have no hesitation in recommending Premiere Music.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Judy! We loved playing your daughter's wedding and reception! It was so beautiful and classy. We had a great time!

Lindsay · Married on 10/17/2015

A wonderful addition to our New Year's Eve wedding. I couldn't have asked for better musician's for my ceremony and wedding day.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding! It was enjoyable and memorable to say the least!

Premiere Wedding Music played beautifully on our wedding day! The string quartet playing traditional and classical music were elegant, romantic and had captured the beauty of our special day. The wedding guests were talking about how professional the musicians look , and how they really enjoyed listening at the instruments. From our wedding ceremony to the cocktail hours, hiring Premiere Wedding Music string quartet was the best decision we ever did, to play such a magical music as we celebrate our special day of two lives becoming one. We couldnt ask for a better musicians to play on our wedding day! Thank you Crystal and the rest of our string quartet.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

We are so glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the music so much! It was our pleasure and we loved working with you! Congratulations!

Samantha · Married on 08/08/2015

We booked a solo cellist through Crystal and am so glad we decided to use them! Crystal was very quick to respond and willing to help with suggestions and music choice to cater what my husband and I were looking for. We had Lindsey play our ceremony and cocktail hour and received raves from our guests on how beautiful Lindsey played and how professional she was. We definitely recommend Premiere Wedding Music to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was wonderful working with you and we are so happy to be included in your wedding ceremony. It was our absolute pleasure to provide beautiful music. Congratulations!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2015

We hired Premier Wedding Music for our wedding ceremony. The girls showed up on time and played music as our guests arrived. We hired a cellist and a violinist. Their music was so beautiful and classic. Our guests had nothing but compliments about the music. Crystal was super accommodating and helpful through the whole process. Couldn't be happier with this service :)

Sent on 08/09/2016

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

It was our pleasure! Happy one year anniversary!

Calais · Married on 07/11/2015

Premiere Wedding Music was recommended to us by our wedding planner. They were excellent to work with! They offered us a generous package that consisted of a long list of great songs plus several custom songs, all of which were executed beautifully during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Their performance really made the experience memorable. If you are considering live wedding music, my husband and I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you for the review! We are so delighted to hear about your experience with Premiere and for including us in your big day! It was excellent working with you too! Congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2015

I don't really know where to start. From the very first email to my wedding day, Crystal at Premiere Music was amazing! I'm based in Australia and every single query I had before I even booked was answered with such enthusiasm and detail. Her enthusiasm about her business is infectious. Our music was customized & all the songs we had asked for were no problem to the team at Premiere. On the day itself, I only wish I was a guest so I could sit back and enjoy the performance. My absolute favorite vendor to deal with. Utter professionals. Thank you Premiere Music! :)

Sent on 06/29/2015

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

We are so flattered by your review! Thank you for choosing Premiere and for requesting fun songs to arrange and play! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we really enjoyed performing for your wedding!

Lubna · Married on 05/24/2015

Premiere Wedding Music was a great find! We had them play during our cocktail hour as well as help us out with our bride/groom reception entrance. They did an amazing job! We have gotten so many compliments about them. They have a great selection of mainstream and current music as well as classical and traditional. The process with Crystal is also very seamless. She is very responsive with emails and was really easy to coordinate with for our special entrance song. I would highly recommend this group to any bride that wants a hassle free vendor that is very professional and talented.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Lubna! We loved playing your cocktail hour and reception entrance! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you lots of love and happiness!