4110 w. peach tree lane, Fresno, CA 93722 Map · Phone number

About Pose and Print USA

Tired of the usual "STRIP" of photo from a photo booth??? How about if you get a fully customized 4x6 photo with better picture quality ?!? Or better yet have your guests choose between a strip or 4x6 photo or BOTH!!!

Let Pose & Print USA make your wedding more fun by providing our photo booth service to you at a very afforadablle price that no other photo booth in CA can offer!!!

Our photo booth in an "open type" booth so more people can take pictures without being confined to a small box or space. Our pictures come out professionally done since we don't use "curtains" as backdrop like other photo booths do. We use a studio type backdrop and can even customized your backdrop with whatever text you want on it. Our basic package comes with the use of props to make it more fun and take wacky shots - all comes FREE with no EXTRA COST to you!

Follow Pose and Print USA on

pnpbiglogo
1688logo

33 Reviews for Pose and Print USA

Alexi · Married on 04/22/2017

I am so happy I found Pose N Print at the Fresno bridal show. Sam responded quickly to e-mails and was very patient with me when I couldn't decide which background I wanted for my prints. They ended up creating a custom background that was perfect! Sam asked me if i wanted to upgrade to their mirror photobooth which I did, and that was such a great decision. My guests absolutely LOVED it! The props they had were unique and funny, and the people running the photobooth were very nice. They gave me a USB stick with all of the pictures, but they also uploaded all pictures to facebook, which my guests also loved. They were able to share there pictures on social media the day following the wedding. I can't say enough great things about my experience with Pose N Print! So happy I chose them.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Pose and Print USA's reply:

Hi Alexi:
    We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to know that you and your guests loved our new Mirror Photo Booth. Our goal is to make every event fun and memorable and again, we were able to achieve that during your wedding. We hope to work with you again. Congratulations and Best Wishes again to you and Jared!

Lesley · Married on 03/11/2017

Sam and his crew did an awesome job at our wedding! My guests had such a fun time with the photo booth and went up multiple times. I highly recommend his photo booth for any event.

Sent on 04/10/2017

i liked them - and they customized for me

Sent on 12/26/2015

Pose and Print USA FAQ

• Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Genesis Master of Events
    Genesis Master of Events Wedding Planners

We highly recommend Pose N' Print USA for any event you need extra entertainment. We have worked with them for years at many of the events we produce. They have always been very professional and produce a high quality product at a very reasonable price. You will be very happy with their service.

• 4110 w. peach tree lane Fresno, 93722 See on map