Pose and Print USA Reviews

33 | Fresno, CA

33 Reviews for Pose and Print USA

Alexi · Married on 04/22/2017

I am so happy I found Pose N Print at the Fresno bridal show. Sam responded quickly to e-mails and was very patient with me when I couldn't decide which background I wanted for my prints. They ended up creating a custom background that was perfect! Sam asked me if i wanted to upgrade to their mirror photobooth which I did, and that was such a great decision. My guests absolutely LOVED it! The props they had were unique and funny, and the people running the photobooth were very nice. They gave me a USB stick with all of the pictures, but they also uploaded all pictures to facebook, which my guests also loved. They were able to share there pictures on social media the day following the wedding. I can't say enough great things about my experience with Pose N Print! So happy I chose them.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Hi Alexi:
    We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to know that you and your guests loved our new Mirror Photo Booth. Our goal is to make every event fun and memorable and again, we were able to achieve that during your wedding. We hope to work with you again. Congratulations and Best Wishes again to you and Jared!

Lesley · Married on 03/11/2017

Sam and his crew did an awesome job at our wedding! My guests had such a fun time with the photo booth and went up multiple times. I highly recommend his photo booth for any event.

i liked them - and they customized for me

• Y

Yessenia · Married on 10/17/2015

It was great service and a variety of props

Sent on 10/21/2015

Pose and Print USA's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate your review and hope to be of service again for your future events.

Mike · Married on 05/02/2015

Sam did a great job. The guestlist book that came with my package was very well made!

Chong · Married on 04/03/2015

Very professional & fast respond with request, because It was a last minute thing and I was able to booked them for my wedding date..

Mary · Married on 10/04/2014

Many enjoyed the photos and laughs the photo gave...instead of wedding favors...the photo booth replaced that dust holder (actual favor) with the names and date on each card, It's a memory keeper got years to come.

Pose & Print team were oustanding to work with! True professionalism.

• User4419907 · 2+ years ago

They did a great job. Everyone had a blast and they were quick to get back to me when I had questions. They were there on time and set up quickly without delay. They were great!!

Ashliegh · Married on 08/30/2014

Great Service! Very friendly and very inviting would definitely have the company again!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Pose and Print USA's reply:

We are happy that we made your wedding extra special. We had fun at your wedding. Thank you for your review.We really appreciate it and it makes us do what we do! Hope to see you again with your future events.

Chris · Married on 05/24/2014

Fantastic service and lots of props, continually helping out and very friendly. Top notch and superb memories of our special day.

Benicia · Married on 05/03/2014

Photobooth: Lot's of fun! Lot's of good props for picture taking.

Chris · Married on 10/05/2013

The photobooth was a huge hit!

Cynthia · Married on 07/20/2013

It was an honor having you guys at our wedding, excellent service..

I have used them for several events, company and personal and they are great to work with. They will work with you to get the right layout for your photo and are professional and courteous with all the guests. I would definitely recommend them and use them again for my next event. The guests loved the props which they had a nice variety of and the photo booth was a hit all evening all the way down to the last minute.

Dell · Married on 07/04/2013

OUTSTANDING ! Everyone had fun at your booth.

Keith · Married on 04/13/2013

Pretty cliché, but they were amazing. They were on time, EVERYONE loved them, and the product quality is by far the best weve seen in the industry. They worked with us and went extra hours on request, happilly. We did our research and there wasnt a doubt in our mind who to go with. Days after we have been getting texts and calls on who they were and how to get ahold of them for future events. We cant say enough good things about Pose n print and they will be HIGHLY recommeneded. Thank you!

Bea · Married on 11/10/2012

Pose N Print USA was wonderful and so much fun! Everybody at the wedding had so much fun taking pictures. I would recommend Pose and Print USA for any event, it makes such a great party favor.

• Y

yolanda · Married on 10/26/2012

definetly will use again and refer out pose and print

Brandee · Married on 10/20/2012

The photo booth brought so much fun to our reception. I believe, every single guest got a photo taken as a favor to take home. The best part was at the end of the night I got to keep the album and didn't have to wait 6-8 weeks to get my photos back

Emily · Married on 10/13/2012

Thank you for your time and work. All our guests at out wedding had a blast (:

Angela · Married on 10/13/2012

Excellent service. We were very happy with the outcome. The photo booth really was a sources of entertainment at the wedding.

Tori · Married on 06/23/2012

Great and quick photo turnaround time! Very pleased!!!

Holly · Married on 04/07/2012

This was the best thing I could have done for my guests and I would hire this company again in a heartbeat!

Connie · Married on 03/31/2012

After talking with friends and family the week after our wedding, one thing keeps coming up…PHOTO BOOTH!! Everyone absolutely loved it. Our guests got really creative with the props which made for some of the funniest pictures I’ve ever seen. Pose and Print did such a good job setting up during the wedding, and their attendants remained professional at all times. The prices for their packages were more than reasonable (one of the cheapest I came across while pricing others in the area). I was also very pleased with the customized background. Another great thing about Pose and Print is they immediately posted the pictures on their Facebook page the very next day. The only minor gripe I have is that we had to actually pick up the kids so they could be included in the pictures, but that could easily be solved by moving a stool or short bench for some of the shorter guests to stand on. All in all, working with Pose and Print was a fun experience. Would I recommend this vendor to a friend?? Of course I would!! Two thumbs up!!!