3523 N Druid Hills Rd., Atlanta, GA 30033 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design is a wedding planning company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Owned and operated by Karen D’Souza, who also acts as lead planner, this team strives to make every event an outstanding occasion. They focus on establishing a connection with clients to understand their vision for the day, before doing everything in their power to make it possible. They work to personalize each event, reflecting the true spirit of the newlyweds-to-be. Karen and her team of two planners work in the Atlanta region, and are also available for destination weddings.

Pop + Fizz offers the following packages:

809fcf8827 o 51 785249 157904248665880

65 Reviews for Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design

Bianca Inyang · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Kristin is Amazing!

I photographed a wedding that Kristin Verrone worked on recently, and she was AMAZING! I don't believe I've ever attended a wedding that was so well executed, and every single detail was absolutely gorgeous. Because of this, I was able to capture loads of incredible pictures for my couple. I'd also like to comment on how kind she was to everyone, including all the vendors- wedding days can be terribly stressful, so having an amiable coordinator helps keep everyone in good spirits. Definitely hope I get to work with Kristin again!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much, Bianca!!! We truly enjoyed working with you on sweet Jassey + Andrew's day and hope to get the chance to again very soon! :)

Megan Ryan · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Payton is Fabulous

Okay - I can not even begin to describe how amazing Payton is! She helped my husband and I coordinate our wedding in Florida through the month-of package. She was amazing at helping us stay organized and think of all the small details months before the wedding. From her monthly to-do lists, many questionnaires, and month prior meeting with us, I felt so prepared the day of the event! All the little details that I were concerned about coming together, she was able to effortlessly create.

Not only did Payton make our day so perfect, magical, and smooth, she was amazing with all of our vendors. Although an out-of-state wedding, she was able to coordinate with all our vendors, meet with them, and answer any underlying questions. I kid you not when I say every vendor could not stop raving about her to me! They were floored by her professionalism, promptness, and get-it-done attitude.

The day of the event, she provided our entire bridal party with a detailed schedule that everyone loved, made each event run smoothly without any questions, and was SO CALM! When people or things got hectic, my husband joked that he just looked at them and said, "find Payton". She truly was made for this job!

Thanks so much for all you did for us Payton, we couldn't have done it without you and your commitment to making our day magical!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Megan, you are too kind!!! :) We loved getting to be a part of you + Nick's sweet day!! Wishing you both a lifetime of joy!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Sifi Entertainment Wedding DJs

Karen is great. Very professional!

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Flower Child Weddings Wedding Planners

My go-to when we can't take a date! SUPER trustworthy! Committed to her clients! Amazing and fun personality to boot! Karen is kind and warm and knows how to get the job done! Great with clients and vendors and will have your wedding day go off without a hitch! HIGHLY recommended! Love ya Pop Fizz!

• 3523 N Druid Hills Rd. Atlanta, GA, 30033 See on map
    678-723-4379 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design)