3523 N Druid Hills Rd., Atlanta, GA 30033 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design

Pop + Fizz is an award-winning event planning and creative design company based in Atlanta, Georgia whose work has been published internationally in print and online. Around here, plus-signs translate to "and", black, white + gold are staple office decor colors + champagne flows from water fountains (okay, maybe we got a little carried away, but how cool would that be?) For all event types, we offer Full Planning, Partial Planning and Month-Of coordinating services. Our process? Simple - we become friends first and foremost. We take our time to get to know you and your unique style, while creating an event that is heart-centered and allows for the ultimate guest experience. So, whether you are newly engaged (congrats!) or needing an extra set of hands as your sweet day or event approaches, we are ready to harness your vision and give it life.

With custom vision boards and a state-of-the-art online planning program, we work to perfectly blend creative vision, unique talents and quality aesthetics together in order to make your wedding beautiful, meaningful, memorable and totally you. Sit back, relax and enjoy every moment of your wedding while we take care of the rest.

Follow Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design on

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 6
Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 7
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

So organized and wonderful!

We worked with Payton for our wedding at the Foundry at Puritan Mill on 10/6 and she was incredible! I'm pretty detail-oriented, but having her guidance throughout the process and the month-of was so, so helpful. I love the online platform that Pop + Fizz uses and it made communication/coordination between Payton and I a breeze. On the day of, she was so calm and organized that it helped me relax and enjoy our wedding! I loved working with her and will definitely recommend Pop + Fizz to my friends and family

Sent on 10/25/2018

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Shannon!! :) We are so honored to have been a part of you + Craig's sweet day!!

Kelley Dwyer · Married on 10/06/2018

Karen gave me a magical, secret garden wedding on a budget!!

In my mom's words following the wedding, KAREN ROCKS!

She worked with me on price in the beginning. As a bride on a budget, it was so important that she was willing to be flexible which she always was. We gave her a concept of what we wanted the wedding to look like and she knocked it out of the park, going above and beyond what we expected.

She was a cheerleader, an organizer, a decorator, a planner, a friend, a leader, an adviser in all the right ways, and most importantly, she was someone I could truly depend on during a day where all emotions are high. If there were problems, I never knew about them.

Our day was perfect and I truly believe Karen and her team are to thank for making it that way. It was charming and beautiful with a modern, romantic twist. I felt comfortable giving Karen all creative license to just MAKE IT PRETTY, and boy, did she.

In summary, hire Karen. Unless you want an ugly wedding because I don't think she's capable of doing one of those.

THANK YOU POP + FIZZ!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Oh my goodness, my heart!! Kell, you are SO sweet and you + Rob were an absolute joy to work with! Thank you so much for trusting us with your day :)

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sifi Entertainment
    Sifi Entertainment Wedding DJs

Karen is great. Very professional!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Flower Child Weddings
    Flower Child Weddings Wedding Planners

My go-to when we can't take a date! SUPER trustworthy! Committed to her clients! Amazing and fun personality to boot! Karen is kind and warm and knows how to get the job done! Great with clients and vendors and will have your wedding day go off without a hitch! HIGHLY recommended! Love ya Pop Fizz!

• Atlanta, GA 30328 See on map