Platinum Entertainment

• The Dance Machine
  • Trademark Entertainment

12 Reviews for Platinum Entertainment

Kylie Sheckler · Married on 12/31/2018

Reliable, fun and energetic DJ for your wedding!

As a coordinator, I've worked with my fair share of DJ's, and I can say after working a couple dozen events with Platinum Entertainment that they are top notch. I can always rely on these guys to provide a great atmosphere for the event. Reliable, great service, never problems with their equipment and offer a variety of additional services like up lighting, monograms, and photo booth. They're professional but know how to have a good time with the crowd. The one thing I always tell my brides that it is always worth it for, is a great DJ. They aren't just the music, they control the flow and read the crowd to give them what they need during specific times of the event. And they listen to you with what kind of music you want, and build your music around that, as well as which DJ will be at your event given their knowledge of the specific music you want. Can't go wrong with Platinum, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Meaghan · Married on 07/08/2017

Jesse at platinum entertainment is great! He did our wedding at the Davenport and we absolutely loved him, he kept the party going all night. Our wedding was over a year ago and we still get compliments on how amazing he was!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lynette · Married on 08/15/2015

The person I spoke with on the phone was always helpful and up for anything I asked or requested. The DJ was there for rehearsal and helped with it so much! On the day of the music was perfect and they helped keep everything moving at the right time. Every one told me what a great time they had and the music and DJ had a big part in that

Sent on 08/19/2015