1359 S. Gilbert RD, Gilbert, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number

About Platinum Day Entertainment

Platinum Day Entertainment:
Providing DJ Services, Photo Booth rentals, Custom Lighting-
It's your Day and when it comes to providing you exactly what you want, we will. Providing you with the tools to make the night your Dream come true is our specialty. We are passionate about YOU.
We are your Masters of ceremony conducting the nights events perfectly in a timely fashion, with clear sound and vivid visuals.
Were not the most expensive company and not the cheapest. Filling 2010 now!

Follow Platinum Day Entertainment on

Couple
patrickheadshot

58 Reviews for Platinum Day Entertainment

Melody · Married on 03/11/2017

Patrick with Platinum Day Entertainment is fantastic! Below is an email my husband and I sent to say thank you and speaks to the quality work Platinum Day Entertainment provides:

Hi Patrick,

Michael and I don’t even know where to begin to express our gratitude for what you did for us on our wedding day! The ceremony music was perfect and we are so glad everything worked so smoothly. The reception was AMAZING! You kept us on time and made everything so entertaining! The games were so much fun, the music was fantastic and you kept our guests engaged and active throughout the night! I lost count of how many compliments were given about your fun and professional leading of the night! Michael and I will definitely be recommending you to family and friends for their future events ☺

I have been to multiple weddings DJ Patrick has done and he's AWESOME!! I would recommend him for sure. Great job Patrick!

Jesse · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I used this company for our wedding DJ last month. I must say that DJ Johnny was the BEST!!! He did a fantastic job and gave us the perfect dance party at our reception. He was very professional, played all of the songs we requested, and was on top of the timeline and kept us in the loop the entire night. If you need a DJ make sure to request Johnny!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Platinum Day Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• NDK PROFESSIONAL DJ SERVICE LLC
    NDK PROFESSIONAL DJ SERVICE LLC Wedding DJs

Platinum Day Entertainment is an awesome DJ... I've Known Patrick for years he provides excellent quality & takes really good care of his brides & grooms!!

• Cozy Weddings of Gilbert
    Cozy Weddings of Gilbert Banquet Halls

Platinum Day Entertainment is our preferred DJ. There is nothing better than a vendor that is priced well, professional and loves what they do. Patrick and his staff of DJ's are always enthusiastic, happy, fun and professional. I would highly recommend his entertainment for your special day.

• DJ One Productions
    DJ One Productions Wedding DJs

Platinum Day Entertainment is a great company and has the same level of service as DJ One Productions. When i need to refer out another company for an event they are the first i call. Patrick is a great dj and my personal friend.We have worked closely together for many years.

• 1359 S. Gilbert RD Gilbert, AZ 85296 See on map
    4808550099 (Other Phone Number)
    IN office by appointment