Knight Flight Professional DJs

5021 West Taro Drive, Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number

About Knight Flight Professional DJs

"They may not remember the napkins you choose...or the flowers...or the food...but with KNIGHT FLIGHT... they WILL remember the party!"

We have been serving the Valley since 1983 and have a terrific reputation that has been earned by treating our brides as if they were our family.

The first question most people have when they are thinking of hiring a DJ is "How much?"...but I would highly caution you ask a lot of questions when you are comparing services, especially for a DJ for your wedding. Rates, Music Availability, Sound Equipment, EXPERIENCED DJS, etc. are all important to making a good decision! Rates are important...but quality...especially on your wedding day...should not be sacrificed! Make sure you are comparing a Mercedes to a Mercedes...rather than a Mercedes to a Yugo! I mean, for a backyard pool party, maybe the $300.00 guy with the ipod and the Radio Shack mixer will work, but if you think I’d take a chance on him for my daughter’s wedding...you’d be crazy! Every week I hear from brides who say, "I went cheap on my DJ, the reception was ruined…we should have used you!" My best advice to you, as the bride, is that if you get a great DJ, your guests will be talking about what a blast your reception was months and even years later...if you get a crappy DJ, they’ll be talking about it months later, just not in front of you!

That being said, if you would like a brochure, E-mail me your address and I would be glad to send you one…in the meantime...here is the basic info on KNIGHT FLIGHT...

I’ll start with rates. $700.00 = 3 hours

$795.00 = 4 hours

$150.00/hr = Overtime after four hours

$150.00 = Light show (Optional)

To be honest most weddings don’t

use them, but I like to let people

know that they are available.

$200.00 = additional if you want to guarantee

a specific DJ (Optional)

Normally used by customers who

might have seen one of my guys

and want to reserve only him.

KNIGHT FLIGHT ADVANTAGES:

(1) We do feature strictly professional DJ’s, all of my guys average about 7-8 years of experience and up. You will never get a "rookie" with KNIGHT FLIGHT! We handle all of the announcements for you and act as coordinator to make sure all of your events go off as scheduled. We also work extremely well with the other professionals involved (ie. photographer, videographer, caterer...etc.) to make sure that nothing is missed and so that you don’t have to worry about a thing on your special day.

(2) Music Library is second to none! We carry thousands of titles and bring a huge range of music styles to every event. Chances are...whatever will be requested will already be in the DJ’s library for that night. Plus, we also have the "KNIGHT FLIGHT REQUEST LINE" so if you have any special songs or artists that you want to make sure are there...just let us know within two days in advance and if we don’t have it, we purchase it for your event at no extra charge. This just guarantees that your special songs will be there!

(3) There is a HUGE difference between our sound and that of any other DJ in Arizona! Most companies that you contact probably use those little tripod mounted speakers, with either a 12" or 15" woofer. (Keep in mind 15" and up is considered pro sound...anything under 15" is considered home stereo.) However, we at KNIGHT FLIGHT carry 18’s on all our systems! The difference in sound is enormous....Ii’s a much fuller sound...not tinny like the little speakers. We also carry 1000 watts of power so there is no problem hearing us, although with QUALITY sound, it should sound as good at lower volume, which ours does. All of our music is digital, with a combination of laptop and at least CD backup! We also bring both a corded microphone and the top of the line, hand-held cordless from Shure, the SM58. The difference is about a $500.00 mic versus most guys $200.00 mics and we found, as with everything, you get what you pay for. Go cheap on a mic and you get static and lost signals...pay a little more and you can talk from across the street and it sounds great.

I must say that the number one reason people choose KNIGHT FLIGHT though, is my DJ’s! All my guys are very active...they get the crowd involved and having fun! We aren’t "stupid" about it though....I mean...if you’re looking for someone with the "blowup saxophones" and the Indian Feathers, Police Helmet, Hard hat and Biker stuff to put on your guests during YMCA...I could refer you....it’s just not our style. We’ve asked thousands of brides and over 94% say they don’t want to be embarrassed like that at their reception but they do want to make it fun for the guests and see a lot of dancing. That’s what we do, in fact, one of my DJs said it best when he told me he figured out why we stay busy all of the time...I asked him why and he said "Because if people aren’t dancing...we take it PERSONAL!” That’s the kind of guy I want working for me. Also, something unique to KNIGHT FLIGHT is that during dinner, we go around to ALL of your tables and take requests from ALL of your guests. This does two things, gives us a better idea of what’s going to get people up and dancing...and the second thing is it gets people familiar with the DJ. Then he is no longer "the DJ" he is Russ or Chris or Jake, etc. and we have found that once people feel like they know us...they are a lot more apt to have fun, carry on with us and have a good time.

I’d love to talk to you on the phone and/or set up a meeting anytime. My number is 602-762-2049.

We wish you all God’s blessings for your upcoming marriage and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Most Sincerely,

Russ Knight

Knight Flight Professional DJs

President

Couple dance
Couple dance

12 Reviews for Knight Flight Professional DJs

Krystal · Married on 10/21/2011

RUSS KNIGHT IS INCREDIBLE!!!!
    All of our guests at our wedding had a BLAST and it was all thanks to Knight Flight. I am so appreciative!! I loved how the dance floor stayed busy with people all night. Russ is incredibly talented & funny too! It was nice to laugh, dance & be relieved of EVERYTHING because he truly is the MASTER OF CEREMONIES! The night was smooth & seamless. I recommend Knight Flight to everyone.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Samara · Married on 11/20/2010

Russ Knight is fabulous! He was very helpful at giving us the order of our reception and explaining how things work from one event to the next. Russ was very responsive to our requests, was very friendly to talk to on the phone and of course, put on a great "show" at our reception! Everyone had a fabulous time! Thanks Russ!

Sent on 12/24/2010

shana · Married on 04/24/2010

Knight Flight DJ is Awesome Russ Knight does an AWESOME JOB. Thank You Russ!! From Kenny and Shana Brandenberger. Highly Recommended....

Sent on 05/02/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Knight Flight Professional DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC