Please visit my website at www.PlanningMakesPerfect.com for more detailed information, photos, videos and testimonials.
At Planning Makes Perfect, we take your wedding preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands. That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know you ..... your style, your stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with attention to detail to plan the wedding of your dreams.
With Planning Makes Perfect, you can to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.
Feel like a guest at your own wedding!
Depending on the event, here are some of the services we offer:
• Establish vendor relationships, if necessary
• Work with your vendors (prior to and the day of the event)
• Prepare a customized agenda for the event detailing all milestones during the event (i.e., arrival of wedding party and vendors, photographs, processional and recessional, introduction of bridal party, first dance, toasts, cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss, etc…)
• Wedding rehearsal
• Coordinate use and return of personal belongings (such as toasting goblets, cake knife or other sentimental items), and placement of bride and groom’s personal belongings to limousine or hotel room
• Prepared with “emergency kit” (expect the unexpected)
• Pin all boutonnières
• Help the bride get dressed (and bustle bridal gown)
• Pre-wedding snacks and drinks for bridal party, if necessary
• Arrange place-cards
• Put-out guest book
• Hand marriage license and/or ketubah to officiant
• Make sure alter is set-up as needed (wine glass, unity candle, etc…)
• Count chairs and tables to ensure accurate seating arrangements
• Assist with photographer
• Keep the party on schedule based on the agenda and the “flow” of the event
• Coordinate delivery of gifts on wedding day (i.e., to car or hotel room)
• Deliver checks to vendors on your behalf
• Assist with delivery of bouquet to floral preservationist
But most of all….It’s your day… feel like a Queen and King!
Other couples have also viewed: