PLAN MY TRIP

Hallandale, FL View map

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE AT www. planmytrip.me

Many years ago, a naive young girl boarded a plane for a six week trip to SE Asia, India and the Middle East. Over two years and 30 plus countries later, I decided that this was a wonderful lifestyle and I needed to find a career that would let me maintain it. Thus began my career as a travel agent.

I truly believe that "travel is not a luxury - it's a lifestyle" and that a great trip can be planned around almost any budget.... honeymoons especially!

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons

What destinations do you specialize in?

Asia
Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Mexico
West Europe
  • User1933720 2+ years ago
    Judy was amazing, we told her what we were looking for and she did all the hard work, and we were able to get our dream honeymoon because she was always on the lookout for great deals. She took care of getting our resort paid for us; it was so wonderful having at least one thing that I didn't have to worry about during wedding planning. She does a great job finding a great honeymoon place for any budget!

Deals

PLAN MY TRIP 1
Gift
Please ask how you can receive a complimentary wedding package including symbolic ceremony, bridal bouquet, wedding cake and sparkling wine for 10 guests.

424 SW 3rd TERRACE Hallandale, 33009
Location of (PLAN MY TRIP)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding