255 Sage Dr, Carrollton, GA 30117 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Plan-It Hannah

Plan-It Hannah is a full event services business.

We have everything from Planning, Day of Coordination, Photography, Custom Cakes, Décor, Rentals, Videography, DJ services, etc...

We want you to have your dream wedding and we will work any budget and any time frame.

Let us know how we can help you today by calling 678-492-4336 or by emailing plan_ithannah@yahoo.com for a Complimentary Consultation.

Follow Plan-It Hannah on

17 Reviews for Plan-It Hannah

• Sarah

Sarah Millard · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Highly Recommend - Goes above and beyond

Hannah and her team were beyond amazing. My wedding was set in an empty warehouse with no kitchen or bar, was 100% DIY, and heavily curated and controlled by me personally. I hired Hannah as a day-of Coordinator but got so much more. She listened to me externalize all thoughts and ideas and provided expertise, suggestions, and advice over the 6-8 months leading up to the wedding. Down to the last few weeks to day of, she was clutch. I threw anything and everything at her – she even went to my house to pick up left items! She provided set up over the entire weekend, night of breakdown, day after breakdown and cleanup, bartenders, ice, rinsing stations for the kitchen, coordination with vendors, coordination for the ceremony, etc. etc. etc. She is professional, kind, assertive, helpful, all of the qualities you’d want in a coordinator plus some. I live in the Atlanta area and there are tons of people all over that do this for a living, but I’m so lucky and thankful I stumbled upon Hannah. I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. I HIGHLY recommend her and personally vouch for her and her team. She is an incredibly beautiful and talented woman. - Sarah M. April 13, 2019 Wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

HANNAH IS AMAZING!! I could not recommend her enough. She was everything I could have ever asked for in a coordinator, and more. I also hired Hannah for the month of planning, and she helped me make sure we all our ducks in a row before the big day. She was so quick to respond with any questions I had and made recommendations for adjustments to our timeline to help make things flow smoother.
    Hannah came to our rehearsal and commanded a room of 50+ people to listen to her. She made sure everyone knew where to be and were prepared for the next day. The day of the wedding, Hannah was a life saver. We had a few unexpected things come up and she handled them with grace and never had to involve me at all. She made on the fly decisions for major and minor things but not before checking with me, my husband, or my MOH to make sure it was going to be okay with us. We have a difficult family dynamic and she was aware of the situation beforehand and handled it amazingly well. She made it as stress free for us as she possibly could.
    I can promise you, without a doubt, our wedding would not have flowed as smoothly as it did without her. She did everything from pay our vendors their cash tips, open champagne for us, help setout donuts, coordinate with the DJ, caterer, etc. I could write a 5-page essay on all the things she did for us, but I hope you all can get the point, USE HANNAH. We loved her so much, and so did my bridesmaids, that one of my bridesmaids is using Hannah as her coordinator for her wedding this October. I can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for everything that Hannah did for my daughter's wedding this past weekend at FoxHall Resort. She handled the day expertly and even helped with planning details, linens, accessories for table decorations etc. Everything ran smoothly and exactly how I wanted it to go and I did not do a thing! She handled it all! Now I need another event!

Sent on 11/15/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Bartender on Board
    Bartender on Board Wedding Caterers

Plan-It Hannah and Team are TOP NOTCH. They have it all!! I have enjoyed working with her on several events and look forward to many more in the future!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Simple Elegance Bridal and Formal Wear
    Simple Elegance Bridal and Formal Wear Wedding Dresses

Hannah has great ideas and is a wonderful person to work with! Be sure to contact her if you need an event planner.

• 255 Sage Dr Carrollton, 30117 See on map