10-100
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pilgrim Belle Cruises

"Wedding Bells"? Think Pilgrim Belle
Cruise in luxury & comfort on our unique vessel, an aunthentic Paddlewheeler.  Sail away on the calm waters of Plymouth harbor that is as picturesque as it is historic.

Accomodating up to 110 guests, The Pilgrim Belle is perfect and one of a kind for shipboard weddings.
You will enjoy breathtaking views from our outside spacious sundeck or enjoy the climate controlled main salon and bar.

Rhearsal dinners & our highly popular Brunch Cruise for showers are available.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Boston

4 Reviews for Pilgrim Belle Cruises

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Profile Picture Julian, 3/21/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our rehearsal dinner/welcome dinner on the Pilgrim Belle the night before our wedding because we had a large crowd coming in from out of town. It was perfect. I have never worked with such wonderful and easy going people who made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish without even a hiccup. The whole process was seamless and professional, the rates were reasonable especially considering the amount of people we could bring on board, and the beautiful cruise was delightful for our guests from age 6mo to 92 years! It was such a wonderful spot for a unique experience for a large crowd! And I know I said it already, but let me say it again, the crew on board and on the phone when I was booking and making plans were all phenomenal.

Profile Picture User3806173, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were looking for a different reception..looked into the Pilgrim Belle. Took the boat out on one of their site seeing tours and just loved the boat, not even sure if they did wedding receptions we talked to Margo and Gwen and decided this is what we wanted. When it came to planning, catering and DJ..Margo and Gwen provided the contact names and phone numbers and the ones we chose were incredible, people still mention the steak tips and dj. THe day before my wedding I brought down all my centerpieces and decorations and let them decide how to set up the boat, they know it better than me, with all my conversations and email with Margo and Gwen I felt very comfortable. It was better than I could have expected...I would recommend to anyone to have a function on the Pilgrim Belle.

Profile Picture Tracey , 9/5/09, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1266096920405 paddles
220x220 sq 1266106502139 belleandbuglighthouse
220x220 sq 1266106504343 paddles

1 ENDORSEMENT
I recommend the services of Pilgrim Belle Cruises to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

Events