390 Sinclair Ave. NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Picture This!

Please visit our website at www.sandraandgreg.com

Picture This!

12 Reviews for Picture This!

Picture This! 1
Picture This! 2
Picture This! 3

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Sandra and Greg are amazing photographers. They were easy to get along with and made the picture taking process very easy. They had an easy going manner and able to chat and joke with Me(the bride) and my groom and our bridal party. They are very efficient and fun. We also got our proofs within a few days of the event. The pictures turned out AMAZING!!! I would hire them again for any event. They took over 800 photos and they all turned out great. I can't stop looking at them and remembering the amazing time we had at my wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Picture This! 4
    Picture This! 5
    Picture This! 6

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Sandra and Greg are the best photographers in the world! They made everything so much fun and the pictures captured every moment perfectly! They are humble and kind and fun and make taking photos an enjoyable experience! We got the pictures less than a week after the wedding and we can't stop looking at them. If you don't hire them for your wedding, you're missing out!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Sandra and Greg are fantastic!! They were so easy to work with and we had a blast with them on our wedding day! We received our online photo album of 700+ photos within 3 days of our event. We couldn't be happier with our wedding album!

Sent on 04/17/2016

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

I LOVE working with Picture This! They are a fabulous duo and capture the day beautifully! I always know they have gotten all of the detail shots and special moments for the client. The end result is phenomenal and my clients are always happy. As a vendor, I love that they always pass the photos along to the vendors for us to share the beauty! I look forward to working with Greg and Sandra again soon!

• 390 Sinclair Ave. NE Atlanta, 30307 See on map