Picture This! Reviews

12 | Atlanta, GA

12 Reviews for Picture This!

Picture This! 1
Picture This! 2
Picture This! 3

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Sandra and Greg are amazing photographers. They were easy to get along with and made the picture taking process very easy. They had an easy going manner and able to chat and joke with Me(the bride) and my groom and our bridal party. They are very efficient and fun. We also got our proofs within a few days of the event. The pictures turned out AMAZING!!! I would hire them again for any event. They took over 800 photos and they all turned out great. I can't stop looking at them and remembering the amazing time we had at my wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Picture This! 4
    Picture This! 5
    Picture This! 6

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Sandra and Greg are the best photographers in the world! They made everything so much fun and the pictures captured every moment perfectly! They are humble and kind and fun and make taking photos an enjoyable experience! We got the pictures less than a week after the wedding and we can't stop looking at them. If you don't hire them for your wedding, you're missing out!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Sandra and Greg are fantastic!! They were so easy to work with and we had a blast with them on our wedding day! We received our online photo album of 700+ photos within 3 days of our event. We couldn't be happier with our wedding album!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Charles · Married on 01/09/2015

Cannot be more pleased. They didn't just take pictures...they captured moments. Friends and family were literally bawling looking at the pictures. Incredible value. Unobtrusive, cordial, positively suggestive without being demanding, organized, timely, competent, relaxed, funny...couldn't have asked for better.

My youngest daughter asked me to book them in advance for 2025 (when she might be getting married ).

Sent on 01/14/2015

Gaylie · Married on 12/20/2014

Sandra and Greg are the BEST! My now husband and I felt so comfortable taking the pictures. Greg and Sandra made everyone laugh and feel special! Within 24 hours, I had the most amazing sneak peek website ready to share with friends and within days I had a page with over 800 pictures that brought us back to the best night of our lives! I highly recommend Picture This if you want your night captured perfectly! I have had a million compliments on our pictures and hope to work with them again sometime!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Lynne · Married on 07/09/2011

Sandra and Greg are the BEST! They have done two weddings for us.They ask beforehand what type of pictures you want. One takes color pictures, one black and white. They are a lot of fun to work with. We look forward to having them again when our youngest daughter gets married.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Emily · Married on 04/09/2011

Sandra and Greg are the best! We absolutely loved working with them when they photographed our wedding in April. They made everything run so smoothly and were so much fun! Our photos are gorgeous--they really captured every moment perfectly. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 11/14/2011

taylor · Married on 06/19/2010

Sandra and Greg are great, they did our engagement photos as well as the wedding. The pictures are gorgeous, they do an amazing job of capturing everything and having no clue that they are anywhere insight. They are both so friendly, fun and very professional!

Sent on 07/05/2010

Allie · Married on 04/10/2010

Sandra and Greg were absolutely amazing. We have received so much feedback at how artistic and creative our pictures were. They were fun to work with and extremely helpful. My husband and I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Leslie · Married on 10/10/2009

Greg and Sandra were wonderful to work with (and did not get frustrated with us even though we were a bit late for pictures at the Church). Their photography is incredible - not a bad picture out of 800 - and they caught all of the significant moments and people. Thanks to them we will always have great memories of our wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 08/16/2008

Sandra and Greg were amazing. Our pictures are beautiful. We never felt like they were in the way or have any of the horror stories of photographers asking you to do crazy things for pictures. Sandra and Greg had us laughing the whole time. We did the pictures before the wedding and they arranged a lovely time for us to see each other for the first time that day. We have great shots from the ceremony, reception as well as the pictures from before hand. We actually had some extra time because the pictures when so well. They also have a variety of packages available and you own the prints which is a nice perk.

Sent on 02/18/2009

Michael · Married on 06/26/2005

Greg and Sandra were so much fun to work with leading up to the wedding, on the day of and afterward. Our album is phenomenal and we'd recommend Picture This! to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2008