Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Picture Perfect Weddings

Picture Perfect Weddings

Your Found your soul mate! Now its time plan the perfect event!

My style is photojournalistic, and I truly love capturing weddings in a way that will be treasured for years.  Every couple is different, just as no wedding is the same.  Photographing those unique details is my passion. When I photograph a wedding, I cover every angle -- portraits, family and friends, subtle candids, and you and your fiance embracing it all.

Please be sure to take advantage of my deals and discounts for Wedding Wire customers!

A little bit about me:

Photography has always been a part of my life. From the moment I held my first camera, I knew this was wanted to do. After studying cinematography at Ithaca College in upstate New York, I drove west to Los Angeles, where I spent six years honing my craft, shooting fashion, editorial, lifestyle, and celebrity images. I then split the difference (give or take) and landed in Denver, Colorado, where I now live, work, and play.

My goal as your photographer is to creatively and discreetly document every emotion and special moment of your wedding day.  My style is photojournalistic, which means I’ll disappear into the background and only ask you to pose at your own request. My style focuses on capturing details, color, and forms in interesting compositions. Ultimately, I deliver artistic photographs of you celebrating your love on your wedding day, rather than typical wedding photos. I hope for every image to be a true reflection of who you are as a couple – and a reminder of what an amazing start to your new life together you had.

I work primarily digitally, but for couples who prefer a more old-fashioned, tangible element, I’m thrilled to break out my Polaroid, LoMo, Holga, and other film cameras. Combining digital images with film creates a robust and memorable story of your day.

I offer a variety of custom packages to fit within most budgets. Please contact me to discuss options.

Contact me today to set up a time to discuss your event!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Denver

36 Reviews for Picture Perfect Weddings

High-Res Images (2)
Digital Files (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Where do I even begin?! It is truly hard to put into words how pleased I am with Scott and his team! Our photographs came out phenomenal and I couldn’t be happier! Scott is such a talented photographer and a joy to work with! I wouldn’t change a thing about our wedding photos and if I were to do it again, I would most definitely hire Scott!

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Booking Picture Perfect for our wedding was the best decision! Thank you Scott for your awesome work!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Booking Scott and his team for our wedding was one of the best decisions we ever made. We are so happy with the photos. Thank you, Scott, for beautifully capturing our wedding day!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/19/17, 1 Review