Pics with Love

4.5 out of 5 rating
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Modern Lifestyle photographers.
Artistic Documentary Wedding Photography with a fashion flair in Puerto Rico and Destinations Worldwide!

We provide a custom photographic experience that captures those keepsake memories.

We offer a wide range of photography services focused on professionalism, creativity, high energy and originality.

Creating memories of the most special day for a lifetime.

Capturing your happily ever after!!

I take pride in providing a tailored photographic experience that captures those keepsake memories through a range of photography services.

The essence of what we deliver, is an experience that creates an emotional impact, and fully captures your love story.

We are committed to providing the highest quality service, products, and to preserve each and every moment of your wedding day.

Based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We provide couples with a custom experience that will beautifully capture you and your beloved. We strive to deliver images that create an emotional impact while completely documenting your special day.

Feel free to explore my website, connect with me on the social media and, of course, let’s chat!

Pics with Love Photography

>> Services Offered

Pics with Love is committed to couples it works with and takes on only one event per day in order to give you their undivided attention. Their photography services include additional hours, custom graphics, travel, multiple locations, a second shooter, and slideshows. They use a natural, photojournalistic style to capture your boudoir shoot, engagement shoot, trash-the-dress shoot, and wedding portraits. Pics with Love offers you and your partner the high-resolution images you deserve in the following formats:

• Albums
  • Proofs
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Maria
    Maria Getting married on 10/06/2022

Great Experience

We hire Tania for our wedding in October 2022 she just did our love story photo shoot in January 2022 it was a great experience she made us feel comfortable I recommend her 100% we had such a great time with her, can’t wait into our wedding day. And in less than a week we had all our photo shoot pictures thank you Tania great job love all the pictures, María and Jeff
    Nina C. Married on 04/04/2022

Do not pass her up!

I haven't even seen my photos yet and I already give her 5 stars! She is so incredibly sweet and you can tell she loves what she does by the smile on her face. She remembered all of the shots that I requested when I forgot 90% of them and I can't wait to see what her talent captured on our special day! Thank you so much for everything!
    Kristy Married on 02/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Only wonderful things to say about this team!

We are so thankful to Tania from Pics with Love Photography for capturing pictures for our big day. She shot my sister's wedding as well and so we knew the great quality we were getting!! She was so sweet, from the minute she showed up in the morning to the minute she left the reception. I had mentioned to her that I wanted to be done taking pictures by the start of the cocktail hour (often hard to pull off, especially with 8 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen!), and she made it happen!!! All while making sure to get the special shots I had asked for. I am so excited to see the rest of the pictures. THANK YOU TANIA for helping us have the most magical day ever! Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Discount

3% discount when paying in Full at the time of booking

35 Juan C Borbon suite 67 Guaynabo, PR, 00969

9am-6pm
Location of (Pics with Love)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding