Moravia court, Perris, CA 92571 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Picazo Creations

Picazo Creations is a wedding rental company based out of Perris, California. This family-owned and operated business desires to help couples who prefer to have a professional plan an incredible event for them. The creative team pays close attention to detail in order to bring you the wedding of your dreams.

Products Offered
Picazo Creations is passionate about providing couples with high-quality wedding rental items that are also stylish. These team understand the stress that comes along with wedding planning, so they strive to make your day as stress-free as possible. Delivery and setup is offered to each couple. Wedding rentals offered include the following:

• Showroom
1177b9b7 3401 405a 9715 2711d1cb7b95 51 1048051

3 Reviews for Picazo Creations

Sendy · Married on 12/08/2018

One Happy Bride!

As a house party enthusiast, I have been a “do it yourself” type person for years. Until I had to planned my wedding. Something told me I was going to need to hire a professional for this event . Thankfully my fiancé and I met Rocio and her team who surpassed our expectations. Rocio is one special party designer, she is so excited to meet with you, listens to your needs and pays so much attention to details. She makes you feel comfortable reaching out for questions or concerns about the smallest thing. Her team was so friendly, they had everything organized and get the job done. The best part of this experienced was to see our wedding venue. We could not stop smiling. Everything was just how we envision our wedding day to be. I’m so grateful for all that Rocio and team did and we are definitely going to be a loyal customers.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Veronica · Married on 02/17/2018

Absolutely Beautiful

I was absolutely astonished the way my event came out. The team was extremely professional and curious with everyone. They worked with my expectations and made adequate suggestions. I was so pleased with the end result. With all they have to offer they have definitely become my one stop team. Thank you Picazo Creations, you guys rock! Thank you for making this day such a special occasion.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Picazo Creations FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens