Piano Fiasco is consistently our area’s number one requested Dueling Piano show and has been since 2009. When you hire Piano Fiasco, you can be sure we will bring fierce talent and expertise to your guests. We recognize that it is our job to know every detail of your event, to discuss our role with you, and to interface with all of the vendors and professionals who are there to make your day amazing. When you hire Piano Fiasco, you’re hiring the most experienced, most seasoned and most passionate veteran dueling pianists and honest to goodness musicians. They each bring almost 20 years of Dueling Piano experience to your event. Each player is a multi-instrumentalist and during the show you might hear a guitar, ukulele, trumpet, harmonica, melodica or even a fluteophone! Not only have Brian and Matt been playing Dueling Pianos for this long, but they continually travel the country playing with and watching other pianists and shows learning about ways to update and perfect their own.
We bring everything we need to give you a seamless event. This includes:
- Our specialty black and white trademarked Piano Fiasco upright piano shells with piano keyboards. Matt and Brian use the same instruments that are used in the professional recording industry. You will not hear a tinny keyboard sound, you’ll hear 2 loud, proud grand pianos!
- Professional sound system. Amps, microphones, stands, cords and accessories. Brian is a sound engineer by trade. Piano Fiasco uses the most current technology to make sure the notes you’re hearing are balanced and sound is at the appropriate levels.
- Stage lighting to give the stage a defined space and set the mood to party
Piano Fiasco’s quote for this event includes all of the above and:
- Entertainment for your entire event, which means a 2 or 3-hour piano show (we don’t take a break, so the entertainment will be seamless!) Music for the cocktail hour and dinner as well as after the show. We will work with you to ensure the show is the perfect length to entertain your guests.
- Between the players, Piano Fiasco literally has 5,000 songs ready to play. If you’d rather hear the original recorded version of a song, we can DJ a playlist just for you. We will take the time to make sure we play what you want to hear – even if we have to learn the song in advance.
- Professional MC services. Matt Johnson has hosted many weddings and is a professional Master of Ceremonies. This includes announcements before and after the show, first dance, father/daughter dance, etc. We will work with you to ensure that your wedding reception is unique and exactly what you want.
- Early set up – let us know when you want us to be set up and we will accommodate your needs.
- All roundtrip travel and expenses
Piano Fiasco can add the following to your event:
- Professional drummer. Adding a third instrument to the mix adds a bigger sound. We have several drummers on staff and can find the right one for you.
- Ceremony musicians, such as professional string or horn players
- Live piano for cocktail hour or dinner music. Sometimes our guests would rather have us play light classical or jazz for these moments rather than have a pre-recorded playlist. We can do that.
- Specialty lighting and/or effects. Are you looking for a little more flash? Do you have visions of walking through a confetti burst or balloon release when you enter the room? We can get the right people to do the job
- Piano Fiasco has a professional wedding planner on staff. Please let us know if there is anything you need with regards to your event. We can help you locate vendors from photographers to florists to carnival games to a bakery.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to entertaining you!