26 Ronzetti Ave, Selbyville, DE 19975 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Photos by Holly

I feel so privileged to do something I love as a career. Being a part of one of the biggest days of your life is such a honor to me. This isn't just a job for me. Photography is my calling. I strive to capture the personality of my clients, and tell their individual story through my images. Your images will be one of a kind and unique to you. They will convey the emotion as well as fun of the day. Your images will have a beautiful blend of photojournalism and natural posing all while thinking outside the box, being creative, and having lots of fun. I am not just a photographer, I am a story teller. Capturing the story for you to cherish forever. They say "Every picture tells a story" Will you let me tell your story?

I have been trained and mentored by some of the top photographers in the area. I am fully licensed and insured. I am also a member of the Professional Photographers of America. I have won many awards and competitions with my images, and I continually take classes to better my education and craft my photography skills. I am a member of the Professional Photographers of America. I have entered and won awards in print competitions and contests with my images. I am constantly continuing my education in the profession. I have attended the Mid-Atlantic Regional School of Professional Photography, along with many other schools and seminars. For any questions, or a pricing list, please email me at Holly@PhotosbyHollyBlood.com, and I will get back to you asap! OR call me at 302.841.8221

I proudly serve the whole state of Delaware, Ocean City, Berlin, Ocean Pines, and surrounding areas of Maryland, PA, NJ and just about anywhere else!

Follow Photos by Holly on

10 Reviews for Photos by Holly

• Amber

Amber · Married on 10/19/2018

Holly is amazing

Holly is an amazing photographer who is great to work with. She is nice, approachable, has great communication and reasonable prices. We were so excited to work with her and she did an amazing job. I can't wait to see my wedding photos I know they will be great because my engagement photos were beyond gorgeous.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Holly is amazing

Holly did all of the pictures for our engagement & wedding. Her quality and professionalism was wonderful. She made us feel so comfortable and was not pushy. She listened to everything we wanted and over delivered. Thank you for everything

Sent on 11/08/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Holly was absolutely amazing! I had the advantage of seeing Holly's work prior to my wedding because she also did my sister's wedding. We used Holly for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. She made taking pictures a super comfortable experience despite the fact that I generally hate taking pictures. On our wedding day she stayed later than I had contracted for just to make sure I had all of the pictures I wanted! After the wedding Holly worked quick to make sure I could see the wonderful work she did. When everything was said and done I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and would very highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Photos by Holly FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Albums, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Photos by Holly 1
    $200 Off Package thru Wedding Wire
    Get $200 off your package price if you mention you saw me through weddingwire.com!
  • Photos by Holly 2
    Free Engagement Session with Every Package
    Get a Free Engagement Session and online gallery of your photos with every Wedding Package available

• 26 Ronzetti Ave Selbyville, 19975 See on map