Manchester, MD 21102 Map · Phone number

About Photography By Tracey

Capturing Life's Greatest Moments!

5c4de07dd16e4bc7 1379195830311 4
5c4de07dd16e4bc7 1379195830311 4

1 Reviews for Photography By Tracey

Melanie · Married on 07/12/2013

We used Tracey for our engagement pictures and wedding. She is such an awesome person to work with throughout the wedding process and on the wedding day. She is so positive and truly passionate about what she does and goes above and beyond to make sure that your day and the pictures are perfect. She was very quick to respond to questions that we had throughout the process. On the wedding day, she was able to answer my questions and keep me calm about any concerns that I had. We had plenty of time to get in all of the pictures that I wanted before and after the ceremony. She was such a fun person to have around that day as we were getting ready and all of the pictures were amazing!! I feel like we could submit them all to a bridal magazine! You can't go wrong with choosing photography by Tracey! She truly has a knack for photographing at the right moment and capturing the true emotion. Her knowledge of graphic design also adds to the perfection of the photos as she knows where to place things and pays attention to little details. I am in love with the work that she has done for us! We were so happy with her services and I definitely plan to use her for our family pictures when that time comes :)

Sent on 09/15/2013