7240 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919 Map · Phone number

About Photography By Sabrina

I am blessed with the opportunity to capture all of your special moments. I have been in business for over 20 years and have elite knowledge of the industry. I am passionate about each and every bride and am driven to capture the essence of their perfect day. I have created long lasting relationships with my customers from engagements to weddings to their first child's smile. I shoot with a hands-off, photojournalistic style with a keen eye for details, composition, and flair while still capturing the timeless family photos. I love to photograph people in a natural way so you can see their personalities come through!"

WebIMG 1548 2
IMG 0143
IMG 0450

11 Reviews for Photography By Sabrina

Dawn · Married on 03/21/2015

Sabrina is awesome!! She captured every moment of my daughter's wedding/reception--- beautifully! Many of the pictures look like something out of a magazine - each time I show them off, I actually get that comment. It takes a great photographer to take pictures like that. As I review pictures it is as if I am re-living the event --- she caught every little detail. The turn around was also very quick! (sweet) Let's face it .......... we only get one shot to capture those memories that we will treasure forever and I am so glad we chose Sabrina.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2011

Sabrina is such an upbeat and positive person! Her energy is really contagious! Everyone at my wedding thought she was great and I would deffinately recommend her to friends.

Sent on 04/19/2011
  • dlefmann

Drew · Married on 06/05/2010

I think one of the most important qualities to consider when looking for a photographer is whether or not you feel a connection with them....and believe me Sabrina is so friendly, personable, fun, easygoing, professional, and talented that you will immediately want to have her not only as your photographer but friend!

Drew and I had so much fun working with Sabrina on our engagement pictures that I was actually looking forward to seeing her again the day of the wedding! She works quickly and really captures the moment without making you feel like you are posing or having to stand in a certain position for a million years. Everyone LOVED our engagement pictures and I cannot wait to see our wedding pictures!

I had a virus the day of the wedding and began getting sick at the reception but Sabrina made sure she stayed around to get all the most important shots of the events, even past the time she was supposed to leave. I felt very supported by her!

Her work is beautiful....CHOOSE SABRINA!!!! She is a lovely person and an AMAZING photographer!

Sent on 06/08/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography By Sabrina FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Always in Bloom
    Always in Bloom Wedding Florists

Sabrina does a lovely job! She is professional, experienced and a pleasure to work with. Her pictures are beautiful!

• 7240 Kingston Pike Knoxville, 37919 See on map