6062 5th avenue, Miamisburg, OH 45342 Map · Phone number

About Photography By MM

I am a new photographer in the Dayton are and will travel depending on location. I started my business in August of 2009. I specialize in wedding, engagement, and portrait photography. I am still new at this so my prices are still reasonably cheap.

Portrait sessions start at $200 and you will get CD with the rights and all as well as an 8 X 8 album.

Senios sessions start at $175 and include a proof book and the CD with all rights and images on the disc.

I have 3 wedding packages which are either: just engagement, just wedding, or engagement and wedding, Prices on these vary depending on what exactly you want so you will need to contact me for more details to make sure you get the most accurate price.

I require a $200 deposit with all wedding sessions to lock your date and then that final total will go towards your remaining balance.

Wedding days can be very hectic, I am there for you if you need anything just let me know. Wedding day coverage goes from start to finish. I will be there from getting ready till you leave. I can also be present for wedding rehearsal which will add to your package if wanted.

If interested please fill out the form to the right or you may call me at 937-974-1043 or email at photobymm@gmail.com

Follow Photography By MM on

bbcb0f94e2348026 1296581691575 IMG1770
IMG1623

2 Reviews for Photography By MM

Melissa · Married on 04/23/2011

Awesome! Melissa really took care of me from start to finish. She got some really great shots and she has an eye for catching those candid moments. She was there from the beginning of the bridal party getting ready until when the clean up started 10 hours later. She is an amazing photographer and she put me at ease on the day of my wedding when things were getting really stressful. I would recommend her to anyone who needs pictures taken. She’s amazing.

Sent on 04/28/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2010

Melissa has done 3 events for me and all that turned out wonderful!!! She is an amazing photographer and really knows how to capture the awe moments. I would recommend Melissa to do just about any kind of photo shot. She did my engagement photos, my wedding and my brother’s maternity photos. All have come out wonderful!!!

Jessica Pritchard

Sent on 03/10/2011

Photography By MM FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums