1604 Oak Ridge Dr., Denton, TX 76210 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Karen

I have been a wedding photographer for 5 years now. I am a very free flowing photographer that will capture all those oh so precious moments of your day. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have regarding your wedding. I love what I do.

I love to get an early start in order to capture those preparation shots.
I love getting those romantic shots.
I love getting those romantic shots.
They are truly my favorites.
They are truly my favorites.
These moments are priceless
These moments are priceless
The happy couple!")
The happy couple!")
oh so sweet!
oh so sweet!
It's not hard to get a bride to smile!
It's not hard to get a bride to smile!
Good flowers are a must!  They just make your wedding day photos even better!
Good flowers are a must! They just make your wedding day photos even better!

6 Reviews for Photography by Karen

Becky · Married on 10/19/2013

Karen was amazing to work with. She did the photography for my daughters wedding and we all were so pleased with all her work from the engagement and bridal photos to the wedding, She was able to capture the joy of their special day in every picture. We have beautiful pictures to remind us of how amazing and special my daughters wedding day was. Thank you Karen!!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/16/2011

I just love Karen! She took our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and did the photography for the wedding and I loved the end result! She also helped me in the planning process by recommending other wedding vendors, which was super helpful to me. She is fun to be around and does a great job!

Krista · Married on 06/20/2010

Karen did our engagements, bridals, and wedding/reception photos. We loved working with her. She made us feel very special and she radiated excitement about our events. Everyone who sees our photos asks who the photographer was. The pictures were all so good that we have had a terrible time limiting our choices for portraits, albums, etc. Karen always responded right away when we emailed and she got our pictures to us very quickly. We are happy to recommend her for your photography needs.

Photography by Karen FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Grand Traditions
    Grand Traditions Banquet Halls

GT is excited to endorse this vendor. We have worked with Karen for several years and Love working with her. Sher is very professional is a pleasure to work with. Karen is excellent at Photography and GT feel she gives the Bride a great service at a great cost.

• The Wildwood
    The Wildwood Hotel Weddings

Karen has been photographing weddings at The Wildwood Inn for years and we are still "oohing and aahing" over her lovely, classic photographs. In addition, we adore her personally - she is very easy going and delightful to work with, as well as professional. We heartily endorse her and her work!

• 1604 Oak Ridge Dr. Denton, TX 76210 See on map