4395 Wind Tree Drive, Memphis, TN 38135 Map · Phone number

About PhotoBooth901

Planning a wedding is hard work. We understand the time and effort it takes to put it all together. Choosing the right photo booth for your wedding reception should be the least of your worries.

Photobooth901 is a professional, licensed and insured photo booth rental business serving Memphis and the Mid-South. Providing photo booths for weddings is our business and only job.

We will work with you to create a photo booth print design that compliments your event theme and colors and we now offer virtual wedding chalkboard backgrounds at no extra charge.

You can count on us to be there from start to finish, set and ready, before the event begins and provide exceptional photo booth service, even after the reception ends.

A photo booth is a great way to add fun, but there is another good reason to hire a photo booth business like PhotoBooth901 for your wedding reception.

The wedding photographer typically concentrates on the wedding couple, their immediate families and the wedding party. Rarely do they focus on other family members or guests. There just isn't enough time. All of our photo booth packages include unlimited sessions and everyone in the picture gets a print to take home. Most importantly, you will have a visual memento of everyone having fun, being themselves.

Let us know if you have anything in mind as you decide on a photo booth for your wedding reception. We are here to help and welcome an opportunity to be of service.

Follow PhotoBooth901 on

img0087
enclosed photo boothedited
photo booth prop signs
PhotoBooth901
photo booth prop wedding signs
PhotoBooth901
red carpet green screen machine large
img0062
wedding chalkboard sample 3

5 Reviews for PhotoBooth901

• Ladylove30047

Kimnedra · Married on 09/03/2016

My wedding was September 3rd and this photo booth was the high light for my guest!! The social media session was great I received a USB drive that evening that had everyone's picture in it which made me laugh looking at them. He was so professional and worth every penny!

Leanna · Married on 03/05/2016

My Wedding was in March last month at the Peabody Place and this vendor was amazing! I got the photo booth for my friends and family to have some fun and be able to take home pictures that night. The props were so cute and a huge hit with the kids! I will be recommending this vendor to all of my friends getting married!

We went with Photobooth901 for our daughter's wedding after looking at several other photo booths. It was not the cheapest photo booth out there, but they worked with us to meet our budget and seemed to know what they were doing. The prints matched the rustic look of the wedding and everyone who used the photo booth got pictures. Gary, the owner was nice to us and our guests and helped everyone have a good time. Very pleased and highly recommend.

Award

PhotoBooth901 FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Photobooth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • What photobooth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 4395 Wind Tree Drive Memphis, TN 38135 See on map