Photobomb Booths

Miami Lakes, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Miami Lakes, Florida, Photobomb Booths is an event rental business that provides a photo booth experience like no other for weddings. This passionate team brings cutting-edge mirror booths to enhance festivities. You can call on their services to help bring your wedding day celebration to the next level with a spectacular photo booth experience.

The Photobomb Booths team offers wedding service in a range of packages, each easily upgraded with fun add-ons. All packages come with a mirror booth, a friendly attendant, a backdrop, free photo strip customization, unlimited two-by-six-inch prints, unlimited props, and social media sharing. This team can also provide additional hours, a LED enclosed cube photo booth, four-by-six-inch prints, a 30-day online digital gallery, and a PhotoBomb Memory Book. This photo booth service is sure to be a hit with your wedding guests, a fun element of your celebration.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$550

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$950

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Flip Book
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 05/07/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Gaby and her team were absolutely amazing. From the minute I started working with her, she was so responsive and was so helpful in customizing the photo booth experience I wanted for my wedding. We used the grass wall for our backdrop - HIGHLY recommend - and everything looked amazing. We even bought a custom light-up sign that she helped to set up with the backdrop.
    She brought great props, which were a huge hit with our guests. Every single person took a photo in the booth and they all came out amazing. Everyone had a blast taking photos. I truly cannot recommend Photobomb enough!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 04/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great quality photos, affordable, and responsive

Gaby and the Photobomb Booth team were incredible! My husband and I were looking for a photobooth to include in our wedding and we came across photobomb booths after seeing them on our venue's Instagram. They were affordable and reliable, and the quality of the photos was fantastic (the quality was VERY important to us). We were able to work with them to design a beautiful photo strip and one of my favorite features is the ability to add a filter to the photo after they are taken and before they are printed (we couldn't decide between color or black and white). Overall, we had an AMAZING experience and I would highly recommend them for ANY EVENT!!!
  • Kathyrine
    Kathyrine E. Married on 03/19/2022

Oscar & Kate's Wedding

The Photobombbooths was amazing to work with. Gaby responded quickly to last minute requests, worked with us to get the design we wanted for the photostrips, and came early to setup the booth to make sure everything ran smoothly. They were definitely a hit at the wedding and afterwards we received a album with everyone's pictures in them to have as a memory. I'm so happy we did. We got to use the props and take fun photos with our guests to last a lifetime. Thanks again for the amazing experience. We will definitely use Photobombbooths again for our future events.
  • illustration stars

Gabriela
Gabriela
Owner

Hello to all~!

My name is Gabriela but better known as Gaby. I am here to take the stress away from booking a photobooth! After going through such a hassle booking a photobooth for my own wedding; I'm ready to make this ride as smooth and EASY as possible!

Starting this business gives me hope that anyone booking a photobooth out there can have the keepsake years down the line and smile when they think of how amazing their wedding turned out to be!

Miami, FL Miami Lakes, FL, 33016
786-701-1881
Location of (Photobomb Booths)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding