17A Albert St, Parker Dam, CA K7C 1N9 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Petals and Paint

Hi, my name is Joyce Kirkham owner/designer of Petals and Paint. My design studio is located in the “Old Church Shops” in Carleton Place, On and I love weddings….

I specialize in designing wedding and special events florals exclusively. As I am not a retail type florist, there are no routine interruptions associated with a retail business. I focus on my brides to create beautiful memorable and unique designs.

I have had the pleasure and opportunity to be trained by some of the best master florists in Holland, New York City and right here in Canada thru the Canadian Academy of Floral Art and Flowers Canada.

Staying current with today’s bridal trends is a must so contact me to arrange for a consultation and we will sit down and chat in my studio and go over your ideas, and budget.

Follow Petals and Paint on

joyce
joyce

1 Reviews for Petals and Paint

Julia · Married on 12/16/2015

Joyce is absolutely amazing, her talent to make your flowers pop! She has a flare for making the design of the venue and the vision you have all fit together. Joyce is friendly, reliable, affordable and amazingly talented. You will fall in love with her and her flowers. The quality of Joyce's products are second to none.

Sent on 01/04/2016