Charleston, SC 29422 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petaloso

At Petaloso, we approach each event as a work of art. No two events are alike and we strive to bring out the uniqueness of each our clients. Petaloso offers customized, creative, and beautiful floral and event design with personalized service. We work with local farms and regional suppliers to be as eco-conscience as possible within the limitations of our client's vision.

Petaloso creates breathtaking bouquets, flower arrangements, and unique tablescapes. We think outside the box to create a personalized touch with not only flowers, but also other design elements such as lanterns, floral chandeliers, family heirlooms, candlelight, living floral installations, and much more.

add45f2b7ce675c4 1444704722443 sujatajacobwedding 1015 of 2289 copy

Petaloso 7
  • Heather

Heather Roe · Married on 07/17/2019

prettiest florals ever!!

I had a very hard time picking a florist, but as soon as I talked on the phone with Lori, she calmed all of my nerves. Her skills as a florist are UNREAL. (just check her Instagram). My wedding guests have not stopped raving about how beautiful every detail was. She gets your vision and you will not be disappointed. She is amazing to work with and her florals kock it our of the park!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Petaloso 8
    Petaloso 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2019

Jaw Dropping Floral Arrangements!

Lori is incredibly sweet, kind and talented! She is the definition of a true artist!

As an out-of-town bride, and someone who had very little knowledge of flowers, we met with Lori to go over our vision for our day. I only needed to share simply descriptions such as natural, airy, timeless, and asymmetrical, and she knew exactly what I was describing. During our meeting, she took the time to get to know my husband and myself. Not knowing exactly which flowers we wanted, we leaned on Lori for inspiration, and she took our vision beyond expectations! She has a true passion for what she does, and is so knowledgeable. She was so much fun to work with and she got along fabulously with our other vendors, especially our wedding planners. She provided flowers for our cake as well as petals for the flower girl.

She worked with our budget, and while we were not going to spare a cost when it came to florals, she did not take advantage of that. She was always willing to work with what made us comfortable, suggesting in season flowers and installations that made sense to our layout.

On the day of our wedding, we were completely blown away, and so were our guests! Our wedding would not have been nearly as beautiful without Lori's touch! The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, sweetheart table, and flowers for the wedding cake were jaw dropping! People are still talking about our floral arrangements! We highly recommend Lori for her creativity, personal touch, knowledge, integrity, and vision! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Petaloso 16
    Petaloso 17
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/13/2019

Five-star quality, five-star service.

Lori is a true artist!

As an out-of-town bride, I didn't know how our floral arrangements would turn out the day of our wedding, but all the while knew I was in great hands with Lori. Throughout the planning process, she took the time to get know me, and learn more about me and my (now) husband as a couple. I didn't know exactly what I wanted the florals for our wedding to look like, so leaned on Lori for inspiration. She has a true passion for what she does, and is so knowledgeable. She was so much fun to work and it was incredibly exciting to see our vision come to life through the proposals she would send over.

I should also mention that she was one of the few florists I reached out to that didn't turn me away because of my budget. She was ALWAYS willing to work with what made us comfortable, and for that I am extremely grateful.

On the day of our wedding I was completely blown away (as were all our guest) by the gorgeous floral arrangements! Every single piece - from the mantles to the bouquets, to the bouts, to the vases and flowers for the wedding cake were AMAZING.

We feel so lucky to have been referred to Lori by our wedding planner. She is incredibly sweet, kind and talented.

Thank you, Lori!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Petaloso FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 245.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Aaron and Jillian Photography
    Aaron and Jillian Photography Wedding Photographers

Toni and Lori are SO AWESOME!! As a wedding photographer, I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be able to work with such sweet, hard working ladies on a wedding day! These two get stuff done effortlessly and work tirelessly to make sure their couples are taken care of and their wedding dreams come to life! They're truly top notch and I'd recommend them over and over and over again!!

• Charleston, 29422 See on map