Petaloso

Charleston, SC View map

$4,500 Typical Price

At Petaloso, we approach each event as a work of art. No two events are alike and we strive to bring out the uniqueness of each our clients. Petaloso offers customized, creative, and beautiful floral and event design with personalized service. We work with local farms and regional suppliers to be as eco-conscience as possible within the limitations of our client's vision.

Petaloso creates breathtaking bouquets, flower arrangements, and unique tablescapes. We think outside the box to create a personalized touch with not only flowers, but also other design elements such as lanterns, floral chandeliers, family heirlooms, candlelight, living floral installations, and much more.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$245.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Shannon
    Shannon K. Married on 10/31/2020

It was everything!

THE BEST VENDOR EVER. The florals for our wedding were one of the most important parts and I can't even explain how amazing Lori was to work with. She. nailed our vision without any hesitation. we got so many compliments on how beautiful our florals were. she provided 2 days of florals and I just could not have had our perfect day without. Truly the most stunning florals and the best person to work with. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.
  • Keira
    Keira Married on 02/29/2020

Exceptional & Beautiful Inside & Out

Lori & the Petaloso team is nothing short of exceptional! She not only took my vision and perfectly created it beyond expectations, but she was also the easiest vendor I had the pleasure of working with. My dream wedding would not have been possible without Lori or her team.
  • Heather
    Heather R. Married on 07/17/2019

prettiest florals ever!!

I had a very hard time picking a florist, but as soon as I talked on the phone with Lori, she calmed all of my nerves. Her skills as a florist are UNREAL. (just check her Instagram). My wedding guests have not stopped raving about how beautiful every detail was. She gets your vision and you will not be disappointed. She is amazing to work with and her florals kock it our of the park!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chris & Kelly
    24 photos · 10/12/2015

Aaron and Jillian Photography Aaron and Jillian Photography Wedding Photographers

Toni and Lori are SO AWESOME!! As a wedding photographer, I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be able to work with such sweet, hard working ladies on a wedding day! These two get stuff done effortlessly and work tirelessly to make sure their couples are taken care of and their wedding dreams come to life! They're truly top notch and I'd recommend them over and over and over again!!

Charleston, 29422
Location of (Petaloso)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding