Charleston, SC 29422 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petaloso

At Petaloso, we approach each event as a work of art. No two events are alike and we strive to bring out the uniqueness of each our clients. Petaloso offers customized, creative, and beautiful floral and event design with personalized service. We work with local farms and regional suppliers to be as eco-conscience as possible within the limitations of our client's vision.

Petaloso creates breathtaking bouquets, flower arrangements, and unique tablescapes. We think outside the box to create a personalized touch with not only flowers, but also other design elements such as lanterns, floral chandeliers, family heirlooms, candlelight, living floral installations, and much more.

Decoration

Petaloso 5
Petaloso 6
Petaloso 7

Carolyn · Married on 06/18/2018

I cannot rave enough about Petaloso!! Lori made all of my wildest floral dreams come true and beyond! It's hard to express how perfect and totally in love I was with everything Petaloso did... You know those bouquet and floral tablescape Pinterest pictures that make you think they must be too good to be true to actually happen in real life? Lori puts Pinterest to shame! I am someone who doesn't know much about types/names of flowers. All I knew was that I had a certain 'look' and color palette in my head. Despite not having a super specific plan in mind, from the first phone conversation and me trying to articulate my ideas, Lori just got me. She asked all the right questions and together, helped me make my initial all-over-the-place vision come to life! I wish I could've had a few more hours at my wedding just so I could've sat there and admired how STUNNING all the floral pieces throughout our venue looked. She is a TRUE artist and talent. Not only that, but she is just such a kind, sweet, and wonderful person in general. Please trust me when I say whether it's bouquets and bouts, or statement pieces like the floating flowers and giant floral backdrop frame she did for us, Petaloso is simply the best. Of all the vendors you may have to stress over selecting throughout the engagement process, don't let your florist be one of them. Petaloso was the easiest choice I made :)

Petaloso 8
    Petaloso 9
    Petaloso 10
    Petaloso 11

Morgan · Married on 10/15/2017

I can't thank Lori enough for everything she did for my wedding. We met and she instantly understood the vision I had for our day! When I walked into the reception space, I was floored with how beautiful it turned out -- greenery chandelier and all! She absolutely SLAYED. Book Petaloso - you'll be thrilled you did!

Petaloso 12
    Petaloso 13
    Petaloso 14
    Petaloso 15
    Petaloso 16

Theresa · Married on 03/25/2017

Lori and her team are incredible. I recommend Miele (now Pataloso) one hundred times over. They put so much love and care into our gorgeous infinity arch for our ceremony! Our centerpiece flowers, bouquets and parent flowers were also stunning. With hardly any instructions aside from "can we have wildflowers please" she made our wedding day breathtaking. Our guests were awe struck walking into the ceremony and our flowers added life and color to our reception and accent tables. PLUS as a destination bride, Lori offered local recommendations and advice along the way to ensure our time in Charleston was perfect. She is just someone that you want to be a part of your big day!

Petaloso FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 245.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Aaron and Jillian Photography
    Aaron and Jillian Photography Wedding Photographers

Toni and Lori are SO AWESOME!! As a wedding photographer, I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be able to work with such sweet, hard working ladies on a wedding day! These two get stuff done effortlessly and work tirelessly to make sure their couples are taken care of and their wedding dreams come to life! They're truly top notch and I'd recommend them over and over and over again!!

• Charleston, SC 29422 See on map