Petaloso Reviews

Petaloso 5
Petaloso 6
Petaloso 7

Carolyn · Married on 06/18/2018

I cannot rave enough about Petaloso!! Lori made all of my wildest floral dreams come true and beyond! It's hard to express how perfect and totally in love I was with everything Petaloso did... You know those bouquet and floral tablescape Pinterest pictures that make you think they must be too good to be true to actually happen in real life? Lori puts Pinterest to shame! I am someone who doesn't know much about types/names of flowers. All I knew was that I had a certain 'look' and color palette in my head. Despite not having a super specific plan in mind, from the first phone conversation and me trying to articulate my ideas, Lori just got me. She asked all the right questions and together, helped me make my initial all-over-the-place vision come to life! I wish I could've had a few more hours at my wedding just so I could've sat there and admired how STUNNING all the floral pieces throughout our venue looked. She is a TRUE artist and talent. Not only that, but she is just such a kind, sweet, and wonderful person in general. Please trust me when I say whether it's bouquets and bouts, or statement pieces like the floating flowers and giant floral backdrop frame she did for us, Petaloso is simply the best. Of all the vendors you may have to stress over selecting throughout the engagement process, don't let your florist be one of them. Petaloso was the easiest choice I made :)

Petaloso 8
    Petaloso 9
    Petaloso 10
    Petaloso 11

Morgan · Married on 10/15/2017

I can't thank Lori enough for everything she did for my wedding. We met and she instantly understood the vision I had for our day! When I walked into the reception space, I was floored with how beautiful it turned out -- greenery chandelier and all! She absolutely SLAYED. Book Petaloso - you'll be thrilled you did!

Petaloso 12
    Petaloso 13
    Petaloso 14
    Petaloso 15
    Petaloso 16

Theresa · Married on 03/25/2017

Lori and her team are incredible. I recommend Miele (now Pataloso) one hundred times over. They put so much love and care into our gorgeous infinity arch for our ceremony! Our centerpiece flowers, bouquets and parent flowers were also stunning. With hardly any instructions aside from "can we have wildflowers please" she made our wedding day breathtaking. Our guests were awe struck walking into the ceremony and our flowers added life and color to our reception and accent tables. PLUS as a destination bride, Lori offered local recommendations and advice along the way to ensure our time in Charleston was perfect. She is just someone that you want to be a part of your big day!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/19/2016

Lori is the best! Our flowers set the most romantic mood for our day - I literally would not change a thing.

Campbell · Married on 11/18/2016

I was going for a more organic and natural feel for my wedding and Miele absolutely crushed it. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces and all the details in between were spot on. It was absolutely stunning and tied the colors and aesthetics together. They were great to work with!

Kimberly · Married on 05/22/2016

My husband and I had our dream wedding at the William Aiken House this past May, and I owe so much of it to Miele Events!

I was under a tight budget for florals and decor, but I'm a perfectionist, and I had a specific idea of what I wanted which included romantic florals and candles and beautiful organic bouquets. I literally cannot believe what Miele pulled off for me while staying within my budget. It far exceeded my vision. Throughout my wedding I kept repeating: "I can't believe how beautiful everything is!”

Lori is incredibly talented, sweet, responsive, helpful and organized. She went above and beyond her duties as my florist to help me, an out-of-town bride. I had to switch wedding venues four months before my wedding, and she used her vast local contacts to help me and my LA-based event planners find the perfect venue and rental furniture. She was a life saver.

Four months later, my family and I continue to look at my wedding photos and video in awe of the beautiful floral arrangements and centerpieces that Miele provided for me.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Miele Events. I whole-heartedly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Kahlil · Married on 01/01/2016

Toni and Lori of Miele Events, I will love them for life! These ladies are extremely talented. They took my Pinterest vision to another level, and I couldn't be more grateful. Most importantly, they are very patient, especially when it came to handling my now husband. My husband wanted to do DIY flowers/décor, and I couldn't thank him enough after the wedding for finally making the decision in December for our Jan 1 wedding to go with Miele Events, because our DIY project would not have come close to being as beautiful as what these ladies did. My husband said I was right (probably will be the only time he'll say that). Our flowers/décor were EVERYTHING! Toni and Lori, Charles and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding extra special!

Christina · Married on 10/03/2015

I found Miele (Blue Planet Green Events) through Wedding Wire in July 2015 for our October Charleston wedding. I was initially worried about living out of town and planning our wedding through phone calls and email. Lori was quick to return my initial phone call and within a few days, we had discussed our design ideas and had a proposal that fit our wedding theme, aesthetic, and budget. Making small changes along the way was a breeze, all done via phone or email.

Lori and Toni were able to provide our floral design last weekend (October 3) in spite of the flooding and parts of the city being closed.

I was stunned and so pleased when we finally arrived at the venue on our wedding day and saw everything. The bouquets and centerpieces, candles, etc., were beautiful and a near perfect match to items from my Pintrest page.

I can't thank Lori, Toni, and Miele enough for such beautiful work! I would recommend Miele without hesitation.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Petaloso's reply:

We are blushing! Thank you for the sweet words. All the blessings to you and your husband!

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2015

Lori and Toni were great to work with on my flowers and table design for my wedding at the Historic Rice Mill. They were a referral and came highly recommended. I live in Houston, TX and we had some face to face, but primarily communicated through email and phone. My idea and vision evolved from our first meeting and they were patient and very accommodating. Lori naturally jumped in with recommendations and ideas for seasonal flowers and offered her professional opinion. When I arrived to my wedding everything was taken care of and the flowers were exactly what I had wanted and more beautiful. I love the creativity, beautiful and sustainable work Miele Events provided. Everyone raved about my bouquet and I wish I could capture the beautiful smell! I cannot recommend them enough; these ladies were the best.

Toni & Lori were fantastic to work with. Even though I lived out of town, they took control and knew exactly what I wanted. My bouquets were everything I dreamed of and more!! Thank you so much ladies!!!

Heather · Married on 06/13/2015

Blue Planet Green Events did an amazing job on our flowers, center pieces, and other decor for our wedding! Flower were one area where I wasn't really sure what we were going to get, although I felt very comfortable that Toni understood what we were looking for. Between Pinterest boards, phone calls, and one face-to-face meeting, Toni was able to get a feel for what I was looking for in the floral arrangements and put together something that was so much more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend Blue Planet Green Events for any events in the Charleston area!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Petaloso's reply:

Heather! You are so sweet. Thank you so much for your kind words. Lori and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

JUliet · Married on 06/06/2015

Lori was just amazing. I called her only a few weeks before my big day and she worked with me to get everything done. It was June and my color was orange, a color that was not in season. Lori was able to get flowers shipped from Cali and get the arrangements done in time. She was such a breath of fresh air. Thanks Lori. I was online searching for Blue Planet Green Events and when I came across Miele I knew right then that something great had happened, and indeed it was true. Many events will continued to be blessed with your artistic talents. Thank you.

Stacey · Married on 05/29/2015

Lori and Toni are total professionals that know how to handle an event. We chose to go with the week of wedding planning because we knew we were making fairly simple choices that I could handle. Lori helped guide us through the budget, timeline, and day of process several weeks out and answered all of our questions to ease my stress.

Two weeks out, when she took over, I was still answering an email here or there and she insisted that I stop and let her handle it!

They also made my flower crown for my bridal portraits and day of, which was STUNNING. I felt like a goddess. All of the boutonnieres and bouquets were gorgeous and local. Our centerpieces included succulents which are now in a nice set up at our house. Everyone was very impressed with all of the florals.

Their recommendations for catering and music was spot on.

Day of set up, I handed everything over and they nailed it. It was beautiful and classy.

I was worried about what to do for the send off and they had the great idea to strip the petals from some of the centerpieces and use those, which was eco-friendly and resourceful.

I appreciate all of their guidance and how they just handled it on the wedding day. If anything went wrong... I have no idea about it!

We used Toni at Blue Planet for my bouquet. She understood exactly what I was envisioning and used her creativity to make me the most beautiful, organic style bouquet. Thank you for adding this special touch to our day.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Petaloso's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It was our pleasure!

Sujata · Married on 03/21/2015

I don't think this review will capture how highly me, my husband and our families think of BPGE. Toni and Lori are absolutely amazing and their flowers and arrangements surpassed my expectations!

We had two ceremonies, a Catholic and a Hindu, and both were stunning. The quality of flowers is really unlike I've ever seen before, and what I loved most about them is how little I had to say for Toni and Lori to realize my vision. I was so impressed with Toni's knowledge of Hindu ceremonies...they made the mandap look beautiful and elegant.

In my opinion, they are the only way to go in the Lowcountry. Love you ladies...thank you for giving us such an unforgettable day!

p.s. I've already hinted to my husband that a replica of my bouquet would make a lovely anniversary gift someday. :)

Carrie · Married on 11/30/2014

Toni and Lori made my vision come to life. All of our flowers, table arrangements and ceremony arrangements were GORGEOUS! We received many complements on the flowers. They were very accommodating and even helped out when they saw my maid of honor struggling with my veil. Thank you ladies!!

Kristen · Married on 04/12/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Toni and Lori at Blue Planet Green Events! We hired BPGE almost a year and a half before our wedding and they made the planning process fun, organized, and stress-free. We had a destination wedding in Charleston and they made the planning a breeze from miles away. They listened to our ideas and worked with our budget to create the most magical day! Our wedding day was everything we could have dreamed of and more! I would definitely recommend BPGE to any bride out there, near and far.

Rachel · Married on 02/01/2014

Where do I begin?! Toni and Lori are absolutely AMAZING and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Our wedding would not have been the same without them and the best decision we made! I attended their bridal workshop and left knowing that they must be a part of our special day! They go over and beyond to make sure every "i is dotted an t is crossed". Their attention to detail is immaculate and they made our dream wedding a reality. I walked into our reception and was absolutely blown away by the beauty. It was breathtaking! Most importantly, they took away all the stress and anxiety and I was able to enjoy EVERY minute of celebrating with my family, friends, and most importantly my new husband! Toni and Lori truly have your best interest at heart and worked within our budget to make our wedding day FABULOUS! From the flowers, to coordinating contracts and day of arrangements, reception lay out-they are the best of the best! Thank you for making our wedding everything and more!!!!! TONI AND LORI ROCK!!!

jeannie · Married on 01/19/2014

Toni and Lori were easy and awesome to work with. They are more laid back than your typical wedding planner, but are just as effective. Our wedding was beautifully designed and the florals were incredible. We went with a vintage-y, romantic theme and it was pulled off wonderfully. They were always open and receptive to my ideas, but were also able to help me edit all the various ideas I came in with.

Overall, we were very happy with their services and would recommend them to anyone!

Jen · Married on 04/05/2013

Toni and Lori are AMAZING! I never imagined I would be relaxed on my wedding day, but I found myself truly enjoying every moment. These ladies put my mind at ease. Brad and I were blown away by how beautiful everything looked! We shared many ideas, including my wedding board on Pinterest, which I found to be a bit overwhelming. However, they brought our vision to life and exceeded our expectations. We had a limited budget and they were still able to pull off our dream wedding! It was absolutely perfect! We highly recommend BPGE!

Toni and Lori did incredible work designing and coordinating my wedding. It was planned for outdoors, but it turned out to be the weekend of Hurricane Sandy. They seamlessly moved everything indoors, and the ceremony and reception were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend them!

Brooke · Married on 10/20/2012

Toni and Lori are amazing, hardworking women. We used their week of planning package and added on design and flowers. Having a local , sustainable wedding was really important to us and PBGE totally nailed it. All of our flowers were local and in season, and they really captured the feel I was going for. I had a million ideas - that changed often and Toni and Lori helped me reel it in to a cohesive and beautiful design. I was really impressed by their professionalism, flexibility, and patience throughout the entire process. Toni and Lori orchestrated our big day from the rehearsal to coordinating with my other vendors - I didn't have to worry about a thing and everything went absolutely perfect.

Casey · Married on 05/20/2012

Toni and Lori made everything absolutely perfect for our wedding day! I stayed online looking at things I liked, and then I noticed they were all created by Blue Planet Green Events. I had a "lemonade-inspired" wedding, and Toni and Lori just made it everything I ever wanted.

We were actually planning our wedding 100 miles away in Columbia, so having someone like Toni to keep it all under control was extremely important to me (and my mom). Toni was great about staying in contact with us, and I always felt like I knew exactly what was going on with every aspect of our big day.

I will never forget walking up to the venue the day of and being completely blown away by how perfect everything was. We had been worried about rain, and Toni had eased my mind by creating a great rain plan (that we never needed to use). But it was great knowing that no matter what, it was going to be perfect!

The best thing about working with Toni and Lori is that they have great ideas. When we planned things together, I would tell them an idea, and they would come back with how to make it even better. It was never me telling them what I wanted, but more of a conversation about how we could make it look exactly the way it should.

I loved how involved they kept me in the process, and they just really delivered on the big day! I just felt like they were really on our side and genuinely wanted everything to be perfect.

If you want to have a great time planning your wedding and work with some awesome people (and make your day absolutely beautiful) you really need to work with Blue Planet Green Events! Even when I look back at pictures that I've just gotten back, I'm still just in awe of how perfect they really made our day!

• Mollie

Mollie · Married on 05/13/2012

Both my husband and I can not say enough wonderful things about Blue Planet Green Events. Toni and Lori are amazing and make you feel so welcome and loved from the first time you step into their office. No matter what your budget is they make you feel comfortable and confident that your dream wedding will come true. They work with you closely and make suggestions that help you meet both your dreams and budget. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more. The details of the wedding were carefully and beautifully executed to exactly what I had wished for.
    Kuddos to BPGE for making my day the best day of my life!!!

Hello,

I worked with Lori and Toni for my wedding in Folly Beach, SC. Lori was so helpful in guiding me to which vendors to speak too and helped guide me through each of my contracts. Together they helped me go through checklists to ensure all my details were thought of. Lori's design and vision for my wedding matched mine in such a way that I had complete confidence in their work and trusted her with any changes that needed to be made. Her flowers she made for me have yielded some of the best compliments of my wedding.

Knowing Lori and Toni were there for me put me at complete ease with my wedding. I knew my wedding setup, event, and take down would take the stress off of me and my family. There was never once I had stress about what if as I knew I was in good hands with them.

I would highly recommend Lori and Toni to any bride, as they know who to talk to and are so personable you feel like you are planning your wedding with your best friends. Thank you to you both again for making my wedding more than I ever dreamed!