Petaloso Reviews

Petaloso 7
  • Heather

Heather Roe · Married on 07/17/2019

prettiest florals ever!!

I had a very hard time picking a florist, but as soon as I talked on the phone with Lori, she calmed all of my nerves. Her skills as a florist are UNREAL. (just check her Instagram). My wedding guests have not stopped raving about how beautiful every detail was. She gets your vision and you will not be disappointed. She is amazing to work with and her florals kock it our of the park!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Petaloso 8
    Petaloso 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2019

Jaw Dropping Floral Arrangements!

Lori is incredibly sweet, kind and talented! She is the definition of a true artist!

As an out-of-town bride, and someone who had very little knowledge of flowers, we met with Lori to go over our vision for our day. I only needed to share simply descriptions such as natural, airy, timeless, and asymmetrical, and she knew exactly what I was describing. During our meeting, she took the time to get to know my husband and myself. Not knowing exactly which flowers we wanted, we leaned on Lori for inspiration, and she took our vision beyond expectations! She has a true passion for what she does, and is so knowledgeable. She was so much fun to work with and she got along fabulously with our other vendors, especially our wedding planners. She provided flowers for our cake as well as petals for the flower girl.

She worked with our budget, and while we were not going to spare a cost when it came to florals, she did not take advantage of that. She was always willing to work with what made us comfortable, suggesting in season flowers and installations that made sense to our layout.

On the day of our wedding, we were completely blown away, and so were our guests! Our wedding would not have been nearly as beautiful without Lori's touch! The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, sweetheart table, and flowers for the wedding cake were jaw dropping! People are still talking about our floral arrangements! We highly recommend Lori for her creativity, personal touch, knowledge, integrity, and vision! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Petaloso 16
    Petaloso 17
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/13/2019

Five-star quality, five-star service.

Lori is a true artist!

As an out-of-town bride, I didn't know how our floral arrangements would turn out the day of our wedding, but all the while knew I was in great hands with Lori. Throughout the planning process, she took the time to get know me, and learn more about me and my (now) husband as a couple. I didn't know exactly what I wanted the florals for our wedding to look like, so leaned on Lori for inspiration. She has a true passion for what she does, and is so knowledgeable. She was so much fun to work and it was incredibly exciting to see our vision come to life through the proposals she would send over.

I should also mention that she was one of the few florists I reached out to that didn't turn me away because of my budget. She was ALWAYS willing to work with what made us comfortable, and for that I am extremely grateful.

On the day of our wedding I was completely blown away (as were all our guest) by the gorgeous floral arrangements! Every single piece - from the mantles to the bouquets, to the bouts, to the vases and flowers for the wedding cake were AMAZING.

We feel so lucky to have been referred to Lori by our wedding planner. She is incredibly sweet, kind and talented.

Thank you, Lori!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Carolyn · Married on 06/18/2018

I cannot rave enough about Petaloso!! Lori made all of my wildest floral dreams come true and beyond! It's hard to express how perfect and totally in love I was with everything Petaloso did... You know those bouquet and floral tablescape Pinterest pictures that make you think they must be too good to be true to actually happen in real life? Lori puts Pinterest to shame! I am someone who doesn't know much about types/names of flowers. All I knew was that I had a certain 'look' and color palette in my head. Despite not having a super specific plan in mind, from the first phone conversation and me trying to articulate my ideas, Lori just got me. She asked all the right questions and together, helped me make my initial all-over-the-place vision come to life! I wish I could've had a few more hours at my wedding just so I could've sat there and admired how STUNNING all the floral pieces throughout our venue looked. She is a TRUE artist and talent. Not only that, but she is just such a kind, sweet, and wonderful person in general. Please trust me when I say whether it's bouquets and bouts, or statement pieces like the floating flowers and giant floral backdrop frame she did for us, Petaloso is simply the best. Of all the vendors you may have to stress over selecting throughout the engagement process, don't let your florist be one of them. Petaloso was the easiest choice I made :)

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Petaloso 18
    Petaloso 19
    Petaloso 20
    Petaloso 21

Morgan · Married on 10/15/2017

I can't thank Lori enough for everything she did for my wedding. We met and she instantly understood the vision I had for our day! When I walked into the reception space, I was floored with how beautiful it turned out -- greenery chandelier and all! She absolutely SLAYED. Book Petaloso - you'll be thrilled you did!

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Petaloso 22
    Petaloso 23
    Petaloso 24
    Petaloso 25
    Petaloso 26

Theresa · Married on 03/25/2017

Lori and her team are incredible. I recommend Miele (now Pataloso) one hundred times over. They put so much love and care into our gorgeous infinity arch for our ceremony! Our centerpiece flowers, bouquets and parent flowers were also stunning. With hardly any instructions aside from "can we have wildflowers please" she made our wedding day breathtaking. Our guests were awe struck walking into the ceremony and our flowers added life and color to our reception and accent tables. PLUS as a destination bride, Lori offered local recommendations and advice along the way to ensure our time in Charleston was perfect. She is just someone that you want to be a part of your big day!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/19/2016

Lori is the best! Our flowers set the most romantic mood for our day - I literally would not change a thing.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Campbell · Married on 11/18/2016

I was going for a more organic and natural feel for my wedding and Miele absolutely crushed it. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces and all the details in between were spot on. It was absolutely stunning and tied the colors and aesthetics together. They were great to work with!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/22/2016

My husband and I had our dream wedding at the William Aiken House this past May, and I owe so much of it to Miele Events!

I was under a tight budget for florals and decor, but I'm a perfectionist, and I had a specific idea of what I wanted which included romantic florals and candles and beautiful organic bouquets. I literally cannot believe what Miele pulled off for me while staying within my budget. It far exceeded my vision. Throughout my wedding I kept repeating: "I can't believe how beautiful everything is!”

Lori is incredibly talented, sweet, responsive, helpful and organized. She went above and beyond her duties as my florist to help me, an out-of-town bride. I had to switch wedding venues four months before my wedding, and she used her vast local contacts to help me and my LA-based event planners find the perfect venue and rental furniture. She was a life saver.

Four months later, my family and I continue to look at my wedding photos and video in awe of the beautiful floral arrangements and centerpieces that Miele provided for me.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Miele Events. I whole-heartedly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kahlil · Married on 01/01/2016

Toni and Lori of Miele Events, I will love them for life! These ladies are extremely talented. They took my Pinterest vision to another level, and I couldn't be more grateful. Most importantly, they are very patient, especially when it came to handling my now husband. My husband wanted to do DIY flowers/décor, and I couldn't thank him enough after the wedding for finally making the decision in December for our Jan 1 wedding to go with Miele Events, because our DIY project would not have come close to being as beautiful as what these ladies did. My husband said I was right (probably will be the only time he'll say that). Our flowers/décor were EVERYTHING! Toni and Lori, Charles and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding extra special!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Christina · Married on 10/03/2015

I found Miele (Blue Planet Green Events) through Wedding Wire in July 2015 for our October Charleston wedding. I was initially worried about living out of town and planning our wedding through phone calls and email. Lori was quick to return my initial phone call and within a few days, we had discussed our design ideas and had a proposal that fit our wedding theme, aesthetic, and budget. Making small changes along the way was a breeze, all done via phone or email.

Lori and Toni were able to provide our floral design last weekend (October 3) in spite of the flooding and parts of the city being closed.

I was stunned and so pleased when we finally arrived at the venue on our wedding day and saw everything. The bouquets and centerpieces, candles, etc., were beautiful and a near perfect match to items from my Pintrest page.

I can't thank Lori, Toni, and Miele enough for such beautiful work! I would recommend Miele without hesitation.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Petaloso's reply:

We are blushing! Thank you for the sweet words. All the blessings to you and your husband!

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2015

Lori and Toni were great to work with on my flowers and table design for my wedding at the Historic Rice Mill. They were a referral and came highly recommended. I live in Houston, TX and we had some face to face, but primarily communicated through email and phone. My idea and vision evolved from our first meeting and they were patient and very accommodating. Lori naturally jumped in with recommendations and ideas for seasonal flowers and offered her professional opinion. When I arrived to my wedding everything was taken care of and the flowers were exactly what I had wanted and more beautiful. I love the creativity, beautiful and sustainable work Miele Events provided. Everyone raved about my bouquet and I wish I could capture the beautiful smell! I cannot recommend them enough; these ladies were the best.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Toni & Lori were fantastic to work with. Even though I lived out of town, they took control and knew exactly what I wanted. My bouquets were everything I dreamed of and more!! Thank you so much ladies!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Heather · Married on 06/13/2015

Blue Planet Green Events did an amazing job on our flowers, center pieces, and other decor for our wedding! Flower were one area where I wasn't really sure what we were going to get, although I felt very comfortable that Toni understood what we were looking for. Between Pinterest boards, phone calls, and one face-to-face meeting, Toni was able to get a feel for what I was looking for in the floral arrangements and put together something that was so much more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend Blue Planet Green Events for any events in the Charleston area!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Petaloso's reply:

Heather! You are so sweet. Thank you so much for your kind words. Lori and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

JUliet · Married on 06/06/2015

Lori was just amazing. I called her only a few weeks before my big day and she worked with me to get everything done. It was June and my color was orange, a color that was not in season. Lori was able to get flowers shipped from Cali and get the arrangements done in time. She was such a breath of fresh air. Thanks Lori. I was online searching for Blue Planet Green Events and when I came across Miele I knew right then that something great had happened, and indeed it was true. Many events will continued to be blessed with your artistic talents. Thank you.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Stacey · Married on 05/29/2015

Lori and Toni are total professionals that know how to handle an event. We chose to go with the week of wedding planning because we knew we were making fairly simple choices that I could handle. Lori helped guide us through the budget, timeline, and day of process several weeks out and answered all of our questions to ease my stress.

Two weeks out, when she took over, I was still answering an email here or there and she insisted that I stop and let her handle it!

They also made my flower crown for my bridal portraits and day of, which was STUNNING. I felt like a goddess. All of the boutonnieres and bouquets were gorgeous and local. Our centerpieces included succulents which are now in a nice set up at our house. Everyone was very impressed with all of the florals.

Their recommendations for catering and music was spot on.

Day of set up, I handed everything over and they nailed it. It was beautiful and classy.

I was worried about what to do for the send off and they had the great idea to strip the petals from some of the centerpieces and use those, which was eco-friendly and resourceful.

I appreciate all of their guidance and how they just handled it on the wedding day. If anything went wrong... I have no idea about it!

Sent on 06/17/2015

We used Toni at Blue Planet for my bouquet. She understood exactly what I was envisioning and used her creativity to make me the most beautiful, organic style bouquet. Thank you for adding this special touch to our day.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Petaloso's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It was our pleasure!

Sujata · Married on 03/21/2015

I don't think this review will capture how highly me, my husband and our families think of BPGE. Toni and Lori are absolutely amazing and their flowers and arrangements surpassed my expectations!

We had two ceremonies, a Catholic and a Hindu, and both were stunning. The quality of flowers is really unlike I've ever seen before, and what I loved most about them is how little I had to say for Toni and Lori to realize my vision. I was so impressed with Toni's knowledge of Hindu ceremonies...they made the mandap look beautiful and elegant.

In my opinion, they are the only way to go in the Lowcountry. Love you ladies...thank you for giving us such an unforgettable day!

p.s. I've already hinted to my husband that a replica of my bouquet would make a lovely anniversary gift someday. :)

Sent on 07/12/2015

Carrie · Married on 11/30/2014

Toni and Lori made my vision come to life. All of our flowers, table arrangements and ceremony arrangements were GORGEOUS! We received many complements on the flowers. They were very accommodating and even helped out when they saw my maid of honor struggling with my veil. Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/12/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Toni and Lori at Blue Planet Green Events! We hired BPGE almost a year and a half before our wedding and they made the planning process fun, organized, and stress-free. We had a destination wedding in Charleston and they made the planning a breeze from miles away. They listened to our ideas and worked with our budget to create the most magical day! Our wedding day was everything we could have dreamed of and more! I would definitely recommend BPGE to any bride out there, near and far.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Rachel · Married on 02/01/2014

Where do I begin?! Toni and Lori are absolutely AMAZING and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Our wedding would not have been the same without them and the best decision we made! I attended their bridal workshop and left knowing that they must be a part of our special day! They go over and beyond to make sure every "i is dotted an t is crossed". Their attention to detail is immaculate and they made our dream wedding a reality. I walked into our reception and was absolutely blown away by the beauty. It was breathtaking! Most importantly, they took away all the stress and anxiety and I was able to enjoy EVERY minute of celebrating with my family, friends, and most importantly my new husband! Toni and Lori truly have your best interest at heart and worked within our budget to make our wedding day FABULOUS! From the flowers, to coordinating contracts and day of arrangements, reception lay out-they are the best of the best! Thank you for making our wedding everything and more!!!!! TONI AND LORI ROCK!!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

jeannie · Married on 01/19/2014

Toni and Lori were easy and awesome to work with. They are more laid back than your typical wedding planner, but are just as effective. Our wedding was beautifully designed and the florals were incredible. We went with a vintage-y, romantic theme and it was pulled off wonderfully. They were always open and receptive to my ideas, but were also able to help me edit all the various ideas I came in with.

Overall, we were very happy with their services and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Jen · Married on 04/05/2013

Toni and Lori are AMAZING! I never imagined I would be relaxed on my wedding day, but I found myself truly enjoying every moment. These ladies put my mind at ease. Brad and I were blown away by how beautiful everything looked! We shared many ideas, including my wedding board on Pinterest, which I found to be a bit overwhelming. However, they brought our vision to life and exceeded our expectations. We had a limited budget and they were still able to pull off our dream wedding! It was absolutely perfect! We highly recommend BPGE!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Toni and Lori did incredible work designing and coordinating my wedding. It was planned for outdoors, but it turned out to be the weekend of Hurricane Sandy. They seamlessly moved everything indoors, and the ceremony and reception were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Brooke · Married on 10/20/2012

Toni and Lori are amazing, hardworking women. We used their week of planning package and added on design and flowers. Having a local , sustainable wedding was really important to us and PBGE totally nailed it. All of our flowers were local and in season, and they really captured the feel I was going for. I had a million ideas - that changed often and Toni and Lori helped me reel it in to a cohesive and beautiful design. I was really impressed by their professionalism, flexibility, and patience throughout the entire process. Toni and Lori orchestrated our big day from the rehearsal to coordinating with my other vendors - I didn't have to worry about a thing and everything went absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/16/2012