NW 111th St,, Miami, FL 33131, Map · Phone number
Typical Price $50
  • Deals 1

About PERLA FARMS

Perla Farms is a nationwide source of fresh cut flowers for weddings, events and all occasion. In Miami Florida we provide Flower delivery , flower arrangements and flowers for weddings and events.

Perla Farms delivers high quality fresh cut flowers nationwide for weddings and special events.

Free floral advise by Mario the Flowerman. Beautiful flowers, personalized customer service; all types of fresh cut flowers available.

Other couples have also viewed

• Say Sukii, LLC
  • Natinel Flowers, Linens and Invitations
  • Nery's Flowers
  • Watermill Flowers
GreenOrchidswww perlafarms com
PerlaFarms
PERLA FARMS
Perla farms wedding Flowers Nationwide Delivery Mario the Flowerman 305-953-8589
PerlaFarmsWeddingFlowersFlowerman
PerlaFarms

3 Reviews for PERLA FARMS

• Beth

Beth · Married on 09/13/2014

I could not recommend Mario and Perla Farms more highly. I wasn't sure how trustworthy this business was because I couldn't find very many/helpful reviews, but I had found enough bad reviews for budget wholesale flower websites (1-800 Flowers and Whole Blossoms) to scare me away from them. (Apparently they will send random substitutes if they don't have your flowers.) Mario assured me that unlike these companies, Perla Farms only ever supplies exactly what the customer wants and NEVER sends substitutes. I had very specific flowers that I wanted, so to me, this assurance was worth paying a little more for. The price was still way beyond reasonable (a little over $500 total), and I was completely satisfied by the outstanding service I received.

I received prompt (same-day) responses to all my e-mails and inquiries. I told Mario my plans for the flowers--the number of bouquets and centerpieces I wanted to make--and he told me how many bunches I would need and how much they would cost (and included shipping in the price). When I sent him my PayPal payment, I was a little nervous that there was no official order form or contract, just a written e-mail agreement. But I had nothing to worry about.

A month before the wedding, Mario contacted me for shipping details and asked what day I needed the flowers, and told me when he would ship them. A week before the wedding, he created shipment orders through FedEx and provided tracking information. The day he shipped the flowers, he e-mailed me pictures of the flowers and the boxes. They arrived the next day in perfect condition. I ordered about 150 stems of orchids, and each one arrived with a little vial of water attached. The stargazer lilies were shipped a couple days earlier to allow time for them to open. They too were perfect.

If you are a big DIY bride like I was, ordering from Perla Farms will take as much stress as possible out of the process of making your own bouquets and arrangements.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Julie · Married on 03/11/2012

IT WAS A PLEASURE SPEAKING WITH YOU BY PHONE TODAY. MAY OUR LORD ABUNDANTLY BLESS YOU! WILL BE CALLING YOU SOON WITH MY ORDERS FOR ALL MY EVENTS. THANK GOD I FOUND YOU! KIND REGARDS, JULIE

Sent on 06/02/2012

Lissett · Married on 06/12/2011

I found Perla Farms on line, had the best experience ever!!! Mario the Flowerman is so helpful and honest, I would definitely recommend him to a friend! The flowers were beautiful! And arrived on time. You can really tell that growing and selling flowers is his passion, he really puts a personal touch to your experience, we exchanged about 10 e- mails to determine just how many flowers I needed for my daughters wedding. He always made me feel like a friend. Thank you so much Mario, it was truly a pleasure to do business with you.

Sent on 06/02/2012

PERLA FARMS FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

• PERLA FARMS 1
    WEDDING FLOWERS
    FREE SHIPPING ON WEDDING FLOWERS TO BRIDES THAT MENTION WEDDING WIRE

• NW 111th St, Miami, FL, 33131, See on map
    Location of (PERLA FARMS)