562 Old Bethel Road, Jackson, GA 30233 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 56
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Pepper Sprout Barn

Pepper Sprout Barn is a elegant and unique wedding venue located in Jackson, Georgia. Wooden fences surround the six acres of pasture land that this venue sits on giving a privacy to every event. It features a newly constructed barn, perfect for hosting any part of your special day. Each couple can decorate the barn to their liking in order to match their tastes and design plans. Pepper Sprout Barn features a picturesque atmosphere that will give your wedding day the perfect touch. Pepper Sprout Barn specalizes in providing staff and assistance to ensure your wedding day is as stress-free as possible.

Facilities and Capacity
Pepper Sprout Barn offers couples a private and romantic ceremony location as well as a reception area with stunning indoor and outdor spaces. Their climate-controlled barn seats up to 180 guests, adorned with a rusted tin ceiling, string lights and an intimate loft area. Utilize their outdoor terrace for cocktail hour while the sun sets over the pasture. Pepper Sprout Barn has an on-site bridal suite and groom's quarters in their renovated farmhouse allowing for the bridal party to spend all day on site.

Pepper Sprout Barn is a full-service wedding venue with event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleaning
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Pepper Sprout Barn allows outside vendors of your choice to best suit your style and budget. All caterers are welcome as long as they can provide the necessary business documents the company require.

Follow Pepper Sprout Barn on

Pepper Sprout Barn 6
Pepper Sprout Barn 7

Gwinnette Mcallister · Getting married on 06/04/2019

Magical Venue

I am the mother of the bride, and I have to say I of course wanted my daughters wedding to be perfect. It was more than perfect! Pepper Sprout Barn honestly put their hearts into this day for us. I cannot express my heart felt gratitude to these individuals. I have to be honest I did have a little nervous feeling on arrival to venue, however once I stepped inside all those feelings melted away. There is no way to tell you brides to be, groomes to be, mothers, mother in laws, fathers and father in laws how amazing this place is. Please just take a tour...I promise God is the pilot at this beautiful amazing place.

Please Continue to do what you do!!!! Making memories that are so magical!!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Pepper Sprout Barn's reply:

Gwen, thank you so much for your kind words. From the moment we first met you & Lyndsey we were excited about working together. As we continued to meet over the course of her planning, we grew to adore you all. You all have the warmest, most kind hearts and it was such an honor to be a part of Lyndsey & Ethan's day. We love how you all came together to make her dream day a reality. From their "I dos" to the packed dance floor--it was a night we will always remember! --Juli

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2018

Most amazing venue for our special day

Pepper Sprout Barn was my first choice for our wedding venue, and after our first meeting, I knew it was the one! The property is beautiful, and Juli and her staff are friendly, supportive, professional, and make you feel like you're joining a family when you have an event there. We booked PSB about 9 months before our wedding date, and they were very flexible with scheduling our meetings, prompt when answering emails or returning calls, and helpful with suggesting vendors! On the day of, Juli was our coordinator, and I swear all I had to do was show up and get ready and get married, because she took care of everything! The farmhouse was beautiful and well suited for me and my bridesmaids to get ready, and the guys felt comfortable hanging out and getting ready on their side. Our guests are still texting me telling me how beautiful everything was, and my bridesmaids said if they lived in Georgia, they would get married there too. 10/10!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Pepper Sprout Barn's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for your kind words. I loved working with you and Brandon and so appreciated how prepared and organized you were as a bride! Your excitement and enthusiasm for the day was contagious and I love that your day reflected the true love you both share! Your karaoke wedding was a first for us and we loved that! All the best to you both!! --Juli

Pepper Sprout Barn Pricing

Pepper Sprout Barn Price Rates

Pepper Sprout Barn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,250.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pepper Sprout Barn 1
    Summer 2019 Savings!

Book your 2019 Summer wedding with us and get an extra $250 off our off-peak pricing*! That's a total savings of $750!

Want to know more? Send an inquiry today or email us at events@peppersproutbarn.com.

*Discount expires on 5/31/19 and is only valid for remaining Saturday July & August 2019 dates.

• This is You by Mark & Tracy
    This is You by Mark & Tracy Wedding Photographers

Such awesome ladies to make sure your wedding goes beautifully! And the property options are limitless!! A hidden gem

• Kanella Photography
    Kanella Photography Wedding Photographers

The Pepper Sprout Barn is a lovely venue conveniently located south of Atlanta. They have a wonderful set up and location.

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very friendly and professional staff. An absolute beautiful venue. Highly recommended.

• 562 Old Bethel Road Jackson, GA, 30233 See on map