123 S Broadway, Green Bay, WI 54303 Map · Phone number

About Pen, Paper and Pixels

Offering custom design solutions for wedding invitations, save the date cards, thank you cards, announcements and much more.

Follow Pen, Paper and Pixels on

0c2cefc5a656b539 fb profile image
2012102916 18 14

6 Reviews for Pen, Paper and Pixels

S · Married on 07/25/2015

Sharon was able to design our invitations and envelopes. She also printed them out and cut the invitation inserts to size as we were using the pocket invitations. We then needed tags for the guest thank yous and the seating chart. She was able to design and print both to match the invites! We were very pleased at her ability to listen to our needs and get the products to us quickly.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Karen · Married on 09/14/2013

Sharon with Olive Graphic Design was extremely helpful and flexible with regards to the stationery and paper products (programs, table numbers, signs, etc) for my wedding. I worked with her well in advance of our date to create a personal logo and she did an excellent job and we went through many revisions before we were both happy with the results. It helps to have a good idea of what you are looking for, but Sharon is very quick to respond with an example or clarification. There were a couple of minor things that didn't go quite right with regards to size and timing, but nothing we couldn't handle. I'm sure every bride wishes there was more time in the few days prior to the date! I would recommend Olive Graphic Design to anyone who is looking for invitations or other paper needs and I would use her services again.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Amber · Married on 08/24/2013

Sharon was amazing to work with and went out of her way to make sure everything was to our liking. She helped us with invitations, programs, and save the dates and we received numerous compliments on all.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Pen, Paper and Pixels FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• Wisconsin Music DJ
    Wisconsin Music DJ Wedding DJs

Every time I work with Olive Graphic Design, the results always exceed my expectations. If I need creative ideas, they present me with multiple. When I have a specific idea or design, they bring it to life. I've hired Olive Graphic Design over a dozen times now for different projects, and each time I've loved the results!

• DuBois Formalwear
    DuBois Formalwear Wedding Dresses

If you are looking for elegant, unique, and high quality wedding invitations, Pen, Paper, and Pixels is the place to go! Sharon is extremely detail-oriented, creative, easy to work with, and goes above and beyond to make sure her customers are satisfied. You can't go wrong with Pen, Paper, and Pixels!

• 123 S Broadway Green Bay, 54303 See on map