Pen, Paper and Pixels

Green Bay, WI View map

All products are custom made for the style of your special day!

• Custom Designed Invitation Suites
  • Invitations for Showers
  • Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Invites
  • Signage, Seating Charts, Drink Menus
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

S Married on 07/25/2015
    Sharon was able to design our invitations and envelopes. She also printed them out and cut the invitation inserts to size as we were using the pocket invitations. We then needed tags for the guest thank yous and the seating chart. She was able to design and print both to match the invites! We were very pleased at her ability to listen to our needs and get the products to us quickly.
    Karen Married on 09/14/2013
    Sharon with Olive Graphic Design was extremely helpful and flexible with regards to the stationery and paper products (programs, table numbers, signs, etc) for my wedding. I worked with her well in advance of our date to create a personal logo and she did an excellent job and we went through many revisions before we were both happy with the results. It helps to have a good idea of what you are looking for, but Sharon is very quick to respond with an example or clarification. There were a couple of minor things that didn't go quite right with regards to size and timing, but nothing we couldn't handle. I'm sure every bride wishes there was more time in the few days prior to the date! I would recommend Olive Graphic Design to anyone who is looking for invitations or other paper needs and I would use her services again.
    Amber Married on 08/24/2013
    Sharon was amazing to work with and went out of her way to make sure everything was to our liking. She helped us with invitations, programs, and save the dates and we received numerous compliments on all.

Wisconsin Music DJ Wisconsin Music DJ Wedding DJs

Every time I work with Olive Graphic Design, the results always exceed my expectations. If I need creative ideas, they present me with multiple. When I have a specific idea or design, they bring it to life. I've hired Olive Graphic Design over a dozen times now for different projects, and each time I've loved the results!

DuBois Formalwear DuBois Formalwear Wedding Dresses

If you are looking for elegant, unique, and high quality wedding invitations, Pen, Paper, and Pixels is the place to go! Sharon is extremely detail-oriented, creative, easy to work with, and goes above and beyond to make sure her customers are satisfied. You can't go wrong with Pen, Paper, and Pixels!

123 S Broadway Green Bay, 54303
9202277839
Location of (Pen, Paper and Pixels)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding