1450 W Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 79

About Peachtree Petals

Peachtree Petals is a premier Wedding Florist. Our Master Designer can mix or match any peices to create the wedding you have always dreamed of. Our wedding floral designer treats every wedding with the personal attention and works within every budget from a simple, elegant ceremony to a large, lavish wedding with everything from bouquets for the entire wedding party to dozens of flower arrangements for the reception.

To get more info go to: http://www.peachtreepetals.com/pages/atlanta-wedding-florist or call us at 800.337.1755

Consultations are FREE!

• Videos 2

40 Reviews for Peachtree Petals

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/28/2017

I'm so happy that I went with Peachtree Petals to provide the flowers for my April wedding. When I went in for a consultation, I felt like they were the only place that understood how I wanted my bouquet to look. I wanted something a little less traditional and a little more wild. They delivered! I loved my bouquet! They also rocked the centerpieces we ordered for our welcome table, card and gift table, and dessert table. We also order all of the boutonnieres from Peachtree Petals and they were lovely.

Peachtree Petals was great to work with. They listened and incorporated my vision into some beautiful flowers. I went into the consultation not really knowing very much about what to ask for or what I was looking for, but they explained everything to my mother and me, which was incredibly helpful. We had to make a few orders to the changes as we got closer to the day and Todd easily took care of any alterations we made.

I highly recommend their services. Thank you for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Great Service and so accommodating! & all the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Dear Peachtree Petals,

I never got the name of the two kind employees who helped me on Thursday, June 19th but they might remember me. I was that 20 year old man, clueless about what flowers to get to surprise his girlfriend for her birthday. All the help I gave was "Not purple" and a student's budget.

The gentleman and lady that assisted me were the most helpful and wonderful people I have ever been served by at any business establishment, not just flower shops. The man hand picked and arranged for me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. When I joked that the only thing I needed now to complete the surprise was a giant bow, - to put on myself nonetheless!- the lady nearby created one from scratch. It was so surreal, especially because Peachtree Flowers didn't come across as your sterotypical walk-in flower store. I walked in whilst everyone was creating decorations for a wedding! But I was still treated incredibly well in the midst of all this chaos.

Thank you for making my experience one that will forever be part of my girlfriend and I's life. Catherine absolutely loved the flowers. I could tell by the countless hugs and kisses. Not to mention the 30 photos from different angles and lighting. I raved to my friends and my girlfriend about my experience and I felt compelled to share with you.

With the utmost sincerity and gratitude,

Michael

Sent on 08/01/2014

Award

Peachtree Petals FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 1450 W Peachtree St NW Atlanta, 30309 See on map
    8003371755 (Other Phone Number)